Dumbledore's Arrest

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or HP.
'Thoughts'
Parseltongue
/Kurama and Naruto speaking mentally/
________________________________________________________________________________

(With Harry)

To Harry's surprise he had received a letter from the twins. They revealed that they hadn't sent one before because they were afraid that someone would track the letter and find Harry. They worked hard to create an anti-tracking spell. The known spells out there had a known counter spell. This one didn't. They also learned how to send mail the muggle way so that it added another layer of protection. Their older brothers, including Percy, helped them.

"Wow." He was stunned.

"Harry?" It was Shizune that spoke but they were all looking at him.

"Do you remember me talking about the twins Fred and George?" He asked.

"Yes." They said.

"They sent me a letter. They wanted to make sure I was okay and so that no one could trace the letter they invented an anti-tracking spell that has no counter spell and they sent it the muggle way. Their older brothers helped them." He told them.

"They invented a spell?" Tsunade was shocked. "All so that you can stay away?"

"They did." It made him happy that they were on his side.

"Did they know?" Shizune asked, wanting to know if they knew what his parents and youngest siblings were doing.

"Only after an article of me being abused got out. Before they were genuinely under the impression they loved and cared about me. They told me they were horrified by what they learned and are angry with them. Bill, Charlie, and Percy are as well. Those five are no longer talking to them." He revealed.

"Good." She was glad not everyone he loved and cared about betrayed him.

"It is indeed." He smiled. "Oh wow."

"What is it?" She asked.

"The deputy headmistress and what is equivalent to the school nurse had been spelled to forget I was abused so that they couldn't report it." That made him feel better that there were adults in his life that wanted to help him.

"I really hate that man." Naruto scowled.

"Me too." The wizard agreed with him.

"Did they tell you anything else?" Shizune asked.

"Yeah. They said Dumbledore and the reporter were arrested." He revealed.

"They arrested him?!" That was a shock since the two adults knew the ministry was waiting to have all the evidence.

"They did. It was all thanks to the article. The ministry isn't happy about it." He said.

"I wouldn't think they would be." The blonde female said.

"That woman was an idiot." Shizune said.

"Yes she was." Harry agreed.

"Some people just don't use their brains." Tsunade said. "Not that they have much of one."

"So very true." Her assistant agreed.

"People haters." Naruto teased.

"They made us." Shizune countered.

"They don't use their brains, do stupid shit, lie, act entitled. They act that way and it causes me to hate them." Tsunade said, unapologetically.

"Very true." She agreed.