Harry's Gone

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or HP.
'Thoughts'

Parseltongue
/Kurama and Naruto speaking mentally/
================================================================================

(With Albus Dumbledore)

Albus smirked as he admired his book collection. They didn't originally belong to him. He had taken them from their previous owners. He always kept an eye out for muggleborns. He would test their blood and see which family they had come from. He knew that muggleborns were a result of having a squib in the family.

He would see if that squib came from a family that still were in the wizarding world or if that family was thought to have died out. He would then trick those muggleborns into signing away their vaults to him. He would transfer the money into his vaults before removing any heirlooms and books. No one had ever figured it out, not even the goblins. The reason was that he would remove the goblin's memory of the transfers and removals before he left the bank.

The only family vault he couldn't access was Potter's. He owned the Potter, Black, Gryffindor, Lestrange, Diggory, and Pervell vaults. He may be the boy's guardian but that didn't mean he was allowed to access them. That was why he came up with the plan to marry Potter off. He would kill Potter and gain his vaults. Sure a percentage went to the Weasleys but they had no idea how rich Potter actually was. That's why they had no idea he was giving them such a small amount of money from it.

He turned and began doing paperwork. The smug smirk was still on his face. Soon though Ron and Hermione barged into the office. He looked up at them as he wondered what was wrong.

"Potter's gone!" Hermione yelled.

"What?!" He choked in shock.

"He's not in the dorm and his things are gone as well." Ron said.

"The tracking spell failed." Hermione informed him.

"Go search for him and I shall call the order." He said.

"Okay." The two ran off.

Albus quickly called a meeting. In no time at all his office was filled. He looked at them gravely. He then explained the situation. As expected Molly was worried but only because of the money. The others that weren't in on his plan thought that it was her worry over Harry. Severus made snide comments about him. They all agreed to help.

Soon the group was out the door. Albus was the only one left. He cursed the boy and wondered where he was. He would get it when he was found.

The day passed and still no sign of Harry. He decided it was time to see if Harry had withdrawn any money. He had gone to the bank. The moment he did he went to the tell. His smile was fake and the goblin knew it.

"I need Harry Potter's withdrawal statements." He demanded.

"I cannot give you that type of information." He said.

"Excuse me?" Albus asked in shock. "I am the boy's guardian."

"Were. He has a new guardian now." The goblin informed him. 'Bye heir Potter.' He said, watching the boy and his new guardian leave the bank.

"WHAT!" He yelled.

"You. Are. No. Longer. Harry Potter's. Guardian." He said. "He. Has. A New One."

"Since when?" He asked angrily.

"A few minutes ago." He smirked.

"Who?" He demanded.

"You know I cannot reveal that without permission or a warrant." He said.