12. Ain't Shit.

"What do you wear, when you wanna be sexy but not like slutty?" I asked Raven over the phone. "Like classy sexy," I continued making a pouty face in the mirror.

"Why are you asking me this?.." she said hesitantly.

I sighed before I answered, "Brian and I are going out for dinner."

"What!" she screamed.

"But it's not a date!" I said quickly.

"Psh fuck that, it's a date" she laughed into the phone. "I thought you were an anti-fan now."

I laughed with her, "I am, but I'm not turning down expensive dinner. I haven't been to a nice restaurant since my internship. Plus he owes me a real apology."

"Fair enough," she shot back.

"So what should I wear," I asked again?

"Hmmm," she said, "Some thing tight. jeans! And and a nice top."

I rolled my eyes, "Bitch, Jeans? Jeans? Please."

"Then why'd you call me?" she retorted.

"Cuz I didn't know you were gonna say Jeans!" I laughed. "I'm gonna get ready, I'll tell you how everything goes."

"Haha alright Splenda. Love you! Have fun!" she shouted.

"You got jokes," I said dryly before chuckling and hanging up.

I quickly took a shower and straightened my hair. I was going to wear it down but the more I looked at it the more I wanted to tie it up. Slick back with curls draped in front looked best. When I got into my closet I eyed and brushed my fingertips along the hangers of clothing. Finally I settled on a nice neutral colored skirt and top set; sexy but classy.

Once I got it on I looked over myself a few times. Yeah, I looked the fuck good. A pair of nude heels would complete the look.

As I was slipping on my shoes, my phone began to ring loudly through my apartment. It was an unsaved but now familiar number. I rolled my eyes and answered with a smirk. "Yes?"

"I'm gonna be there in about five minutes okay?" Brian told me, I could hear the engine revving in the background.

"I'll be outside waiting," I responded nonchalantly.

"Aight then, bye."

I sprayed on my favorite perfume and gave myself one last look in the mirror. It gave red carpet. With that, I grabbed my purse and was out the door.

He pulled up right in front of the steps. Hopping out of his G-Wagon, he walked around to the passenger side and pulled the door open gesturing for me to get in.

"Wow what a gentlemen," I smiled as I got in. He just laughed and walked back to the drivers side.

We rode in silence for a little while. He pulled up to a stop light, and we could see a group of girls in the car next to us. Of course they couldn't see inside his car, the windows were tinted so much. They were blasting one of his songs, and totally wildin out. He and I both started to laugh.

He rolled down his window and started to loudly sing along.

All the girls looked over at us, screaming. Instantly there were happy tears rolling down their face.

"B! B. CAESAR! I love you!" the girl closest to him had said.

"I love you too!" he smiled, "I love all y'all!"

The light had turned green so he gave them one last wave and sped off. It was honestly the cutest thing I'd ever seen in my life. I remember when I was a fan of him like that. I started to imagine how I would've felt if I saw him casually at a stoplight just a month ago.