4. Breakfast.

My alarm went off on my phone, blasting throughout the room. I pulled myself out of the bed, having to use the bathroom. Once I got in the hallway I realized that I had no idea where the bathroom was.

I had half a mind to go wake Malik up and ask him where it was, but I didn't. I opened all the doors down the hallway. Each one opened to another empty room. There were rooms on either side of the hallway and when I got to the last two I almost gave up. But I decided to try one last time, and slowly opened the door on the left.

I  cracked the door halfway open and saw Erica sleeping in a huge bed on the right side of the room.

"Shit!" I whispered, this must be Brian's bedroom.

I quickly tried to close the door, but before I could I heard him say "Who is that?."

I grudgingly reopened the door, all the way this time. Brian was standing on the left side of the room in nothing but a towel around his waist. There were beads of water running down his chest, guess he just got out of the shower. I stood there staring at him
I was faintly aware of him calling my name, but my eyes were glued to his body. What I wouldn't give to run my hands down his-

"Sugar!" Brian called, getting my attention.

My cheeks got hot and I looked down. "I'm sorry."

"It's aight ma, I'm used to ladies staring" he said. I looked up at him and he was smirking.

I rolled my eyes at his cockiness. "Where's the bathroom in this place?"

"Right across the hall" he pointed out the doorway.

Damnit, I knew I should've picked the door on the right.

"Mmkay thanks. Breakfast will be ready by seven thirty" I said as I shut the door.

I quickly used the bathroom, then washed my face and brushed my teeth. Then I rushed down the stairs to start cooking.

I pulled out all the ingredients I needed, then I started to make a few omelets. Each one had bacon, green peppers, and mushrooms in them. I put each one on a plate and began to sprinkle cheese on top of them.

I heard a creak in the wood, like someone was coming down the hallway but no one was there. So I continued what I was doing. A few seconds later I heard it again, I quickly finished and turned to put the cheese back in the fridge. Before I could shut the door someone put their hand around my mouth and whispered "Boo!" in my ear. I swear I jumped ten feet in the air.

They let me go, and I turned around to see no one but Malik. He was laughing his ass off, tears running down his face.

"Fuck you" I said angrily as I moved to the sink to wash my hands.

"I'm sorry Sugar, I had to" he was wiping his eyes, "You should've seen your face!" he started laughing again. "This was you!" he said, and then he acted out me looking scared and jumping .

He was laughing so hard I couldn't help but join in.

He started to say stupid stuff and both of us were nearly in tears. We were sitting on the floor in the kitchen, just cracking up. A minute or so later I heard someone coming down the stairs, I froze.

"That's Brian, shut up!" I whispered loudly to Malik.

He shut his mouth but was still shaking with laughter. I heard Brian come into the kitchen and I popped up from behind the counter, Lik followed.

"The hell are you two doin?" he looked at us crazy.

"Just having fun." Malik grinned at me, and I almost started laughing again.