6. Party.

For some reason, the way Brian spoke to me left a bad taste in my mouth. He seemed like such a vibe when I first got to the house but it was like he woke up a whole different man.

I was in my jacuzzi bathtub, soaking in the hot water. It relaxed the tense muscles in my back.

It crushed me that I seemed to disappoint him. I had no idea how my employment with him would go from this point on.

I drained the water in the tub and wiped the fog off of my mirror. Pulled out a matching bra and panty set and slipped it on. I opened my closet to pick out an outfit.

"Hmm," I said as I was trying to decide.

I picked out a red and black bodycon dress and a pair of pumps that matched the oriental pattern. It hugged every curve of my body, making my petite frame seem more voluptuous. I liked that.

Feeling satisfied, I curled my hair and parted it down the center. Wearing my hair that way drew attention to my chestnut eyes. Then I did my makeup.  Not being cocky but, I was looking damn fine. I sprayed some perfume behind my ear, and on my cleavage, then I was out the door!

"Y'all there yet?" I called Ciara while I was in my car. Did I mention I drove an all-black Audi? It was a gift I gave to myself on my birthday, and it was quite the eye-catcher.

"Yeah we here bitch, where you at!" Raven had snatched the phone.

"I'm around the corner, damn chill out!" I snickered.

"Aight peace," she said hanging up.

Before I even made it there I saw a long ass line of people. Damn someone famous must've been in that club, all these hoes out here. Ciara and Raven were surprisingly at the front of the line.

"Over here!" Ciara flagged me down.

More dirty looks came my way as I squeezed past people. I didn't give a fuck though, tonight I just wanted to have a good time.

"I.D.," the bouncer at the door said to us, we all flashed them at him and he waved us in.

A popular song by Angelo was blasting through the speakers as we walked into the club. I started to bob my head to the beat.

"This is my shit!!!" Raven screamed and we all started laughing. I didn't have the heart to tell her id just met him in person yesterday. She was a super fan.

Somebody grabbed my ass and I turned around so quickly to see some guy with dreads that was completely wasted.

"Aye back the fuck up!" Ciara yelled at him angrily.

He held up his hands innocently and backed away.

"All these broke-ass niggas" Raven sneered looking around.

"I'ma go get a drink, anybody wanna come?" Ciara asked.

"I'm comin'" Raven chimed in, "Sug'?"

"Nah ima stay and mingle" I smiled, "but bring me an apple martini please?"

"I gotcha" she called, and they were gone.

I made my way deeper and deeper into the club, it was huge! VIP was in the back, I couldn't make out any faces.

"Well look at you!" someone said from behind me.

"Malik!" I smiled, happy to see him.

Again he pulled me into a hug without any hesitation
"You wanna come over to VIP with me beautiful?" he asked.

"Of course" I smiled, I'd just have to come back and get the girls in a minute.

He grabbed my hand and lead the way.