Chapter XII: Fated Vision

We land on Kashyyyk. Once again returning to the area where I killed troopers of the empire and the inquisitor.

"All these Storm Troopers, what happened?" Ashoka asked.

"I happened." I said walking off the ship and walking past all of the bodies.

The crew looks at me and follows.

"You." I say to the man in the crew. "Who are you."

The man clears his throat. "I'm just a freedom fighter."

I get angry, "Stop lying! You used the force in our battle. You're not an ordinary man so stop lying to me. Who are you really?"

The man hesitates, then speaks. "My name is Geo. I had no name originally, I was a purge trooper in training. But I broke out of the Fortress holding inquisitors unscathed. A Jedi who I was supposed to be torturing and keeping under my watch, taught me how to use the force, how to fight, and wield a lightsaber."

I hesitate again. "Fight me."

Geo pauses. "There's no need now."

"Show me just how strong you are." I ignite my saber. Geo still stands still and I charge at him.

"Very well.." Geo ignites the blade he used from my bag and duels with me. This time not holding back.

"You're strong in the force. Very powerful." I say.

"So are you. Ikari." He says with a smirk.

I force push him back and hop in the air and slam my lightsaber in his dueling for what feels like hours. We finally clash one more time then hop back.

We retract our sabers.

"You're a good fit for that saber Geo. Keep it." I say smiling.

Geo smirks and clips it to his belt. "Thank you Ikari."

I fall to my knees and everyone gasps.

"I'm okay..everyone just..Just give me a secon-." I pass out.

————————I hear something——————-

"Ikari you're a failure. You'll never be able to avenge me." I couldn't believe it. It was Ursa.

"Ursa. Don't say that, I saved you. I got revenge for you!"

"You disgust me. You honestly thought that would make up for it?" She laughs loud. "You're dumber than you look."

A tear falls down my face, "No. Please don't say that. You can't say that to me Ursa. Please."

Ursa smirks. "And with this. I'm even more stronger than you are now." She pulls out a triangle covered in silver and red. It floats in the air and spins.

Ursa force pushes me into a chair with iron straps, I can't use my force powers.

"WHEN WILL YOU WAKE UP IKARI, YOU WILL NEVER BE A JEDI KNIGHT.
"YOU WILL FAIL." Her voice echos.
"No.." I say.
"YOU WILL FALL."
"No." I say whimpering.
"AND ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS WILL DIE!"
"NOOO!"

The lights go black, Silence fills the room.

"Ignite it. Grand Inquisitor." She says.
I ignite the blade. My eyes now a burning crimson red matching my blade.

—————————I wake up——————————-

"NOOO!" I scream scaring Ashoka.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! JEEZ." She says hyperventilating.

I wakeup with my shirt off and bandages on my body with a towel on my head. I stand up fast and try to walk away but my legs collapse and I fall.

"Ikari! Stop running from me, you will get hurt if you don't." She says with an attentive tone.

"I'm sorry." I said on my back.

Ashoka stands over me with her hands on her hips. "What am I gonna do with you." She lifts me up around her neck and walks me back inside the hut.

She lays me down and sits at my bedside.

Ashoka scoffs, "Why would you do that? Why are you running from me, i've done nothing to you but try to help."

I look down in shame.

Ashoka's face changes. She reaches out for my hand and I move it away.

"Get off me." I say quietly

"Ikari. Let me hel-."

"I SAID GET AWAY FROM ME." Tears begin to flow down my eyes.

"YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IVE BEEN THROUGH, STOP ACTING LIKE YOU CARE ABOUT ME, YOU'RE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. ALL THE OTHERS WHO WOULD AB-."

Ashoka wraps her arms around me and holds me, The fists that were once balled, drop, my guard is completely down.

I pause and I sob. I sob so much. I sob until I can't anymore. She. She's so comforting. I didn't think she'd even listen.

"Ikari, I understand. My master. He was my world in a way I cannot explain. When things changed and he turned, I blamed myself, I isolated myself. Sometimes plans change, but you decide who you want to be." She looks at me with a smile.

I look dazed. I can't be feeling this feeling again. I don't-I can't. I don't know what's wrong with me.

She puts her hands on my shoulders and rubs them. "Ikari, please."

I remain silent.

"Iki." She says.

My heart jumps. "Please. Don't call me that every again." I whimper.

"Then I need you to talk to me." She says putting a hand on my leg.

I take a deep breath.