Chapter XVI: Battle For The Holocron Part 2

Vader activates his lightsaber and I ignite mine.

"I will make this long and painful." Vader holds his lightsaber and extends it toward me.

"Bring it." I charge at Vader as we clash back and forth. I try to force hold him.

Vader stands still and looks side to side.

"Impressive, Ikari, your powers grow stronger." He says as he walks forward through the hold.

I look at him in disbelief, and fear as I keep trying but nothing works, I look down at my hand and Vader bootkicks me far into this Building.

"You are weak, and a fool to believe you can beat me." Vader says approaching the building as his voice echos.

"I will never let you hurt my friends and family. You'll have to kill me before I let that happen." I say standing up as he stands in front of me.

"We will see Jedi." He says as we duel in the facility. I kick him back but he barely budges. I jump off the rail on my own as Vader cuts through metal pipes to get to me.

I cut a fire extinguishers and force push it in his direction as it smokes the room. I try to run but I feel myself in place.

I hear his breathing. I feel like i'm the prey and he's a predator, An experienced lion vs a cub that's been alone for a week.

I look the smoke as it clears, but he's not here.

"You will not beat me with foolish techniques like that." Vader says holding his lightsaber my neck.

"Wait..." I said choking. I forced pulled a boulder smashing it into his face as I reactivate my lightsaber.

"You won't kill me as easily as you want to Vader." I smirk at him.

"You have my respect, you will die a worthy foe."

"He's not gonna die." Ashoka steps in igniting her lightsabers.

"Ashoka..." I said.

"Yellow huh?" She says smiling. "So proud of you Iki."

I smile and nod. We both face Vader

"Vader. Drop the lightsaber and stop this. We will never give you the Holocron." I said in my defense stance.

"I will destroy you both." Vader charges at us spinning his lightsaber with one hand taking is both of us on.

I slide under Vader and grab Ashokas hand and spin her and throw her in the air to clash on top of Vader.

I force push Vader into the wall and he slams me into wall to wall with his other hand as he duels Ashoka.

"Vaders so strong. At this point,  if we don't beat him here we will be fighting him for forever."