Chapter XXI: Together

What time has passed. I know things have been confusing. Ursa was the love of my life, she still is a part of me. Something I can and will never deny. But I've learned that it's okay to realize that I can be happy. Pain and suffering does not have to last, even if it's gone on for so long. I may have lost to Vader. But the battle is far from over. For the crew..I heard Geo wanted to keep his saber. He's going off to defend his people. The crew disbanded to fight on their own and protect those who are important to them. For Planet Wela? I didn't mean to pass the torch so early but, she deserves a defender willing to do what I cannot. My goal is deeper than defending, I will stop the empire. For me, Ashoka, The crew and Ursa. Speaking of her..Well...

"You know. Planet Wela is beautiful, I wish I had spent time here more." I said.

"I could only imagine." She says.

The waterfalls run as we talk deeper.

"What will we do?" She asks. "Will you stay here and defend with him?" She looks at me.

"Planet Wela needs someone else to defend, as the boy grows he will find a suitable pupil to focus on the planet like he is. But me? Ohh I don't know, maybe get into some space trouble." I say sarcastically and Ashoka smiles.

"Ashoka." I say seriously.

"Yes Iki?" She looks at me.

"I was thinking, Maybe, traveling the galaxy, Stopping the empire isn't easy, and won't ever be, but it can be a little easier, together. Let's go together." I say looking at her. My hair blowing revealing my scar and green eyes.

"I would love to go Iki." She holds my hand. "We will. Together." She says laying her head on my shoulder.

We hold hands and approach the ship. We stand on the ramp as Everyone cheers. The crew enters the ship. We drop everyone back where they wished to be left.

Once it's Geo last, We exchange words as he stands off the ramp and I stay on it.

"I know you're leaving but, don't forget the crew. You have the coordinates and the telecom link." I say smiling at him.

"How could I ever forget the squad." He says smiling, "You've become an admirable Rival Ikari, I'll miss you." He said walking up the ramp shaking my hand.

"Pleasures all mine." I said smiling. "That lightsaber, train as hard as you can and meditate on how to become stronger." I say seriously, "You'll never know when the empire will return to Purge as many of us as they can." I say.

"Of course, I know the council isn't around anymore, but in my eyes, you're Grandmaster Ikari." He smiles and nods.

I nod back, "Thank you. I will do my best." He hops off the ramp and yells,"I'll keep in touch!" As the ship begins to take off and it closes.

I look at Ashoka, and she looks at me. We hold hands as we watch the ship take off into hyper space. Looking at the glass watching the stars, together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ikari and Ashoka Embark on many more adventures, meeting new people and finding new places to explore.

And maybe..just maybe..their adventure is not over..

Maybe...Ashoka Tano and Ikari Guleno will return....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wanted to thank ALL of you for reading this book. I had the idea of writing this book for awhile and I never knew all the pieces to be honest. I rewrote a lot of these chapters and changed a lot of different variables to try and give you the most impactful, emotional thriller i was focused on making, This not the end of the books i've made and i'm already working on more amazing stories I want to tell to you all. I want you all to remember that life is worth it, don't be afraid to be creative, to the kids who were bullied and never had a shot, find your outlet and work. My books will only aim to be better and I'm so happy that even anyone picked up this book to read. In the future I want to actually publish the books so their fully completed for you to read, so you can read all the chapters. This is also my longest book and i'm happy it's that. I know this chapter was short and I apologize but I feel like i've written myself into a corner haha. I'm thankful for you all and I will continue to bring the best possible to you.

~In the greatest regards, Sani.