Chapter V: The Edge Of The Dark Side

I shoot my blaster bolts at the Eighth brother as he uses the lightsaber to deflect the bolt.

I use the force to stop one heading for me and push it back at his hand as he looks down in anguish. He angrily force chokes me and speaks.

"This planet will be where you die. I have no tolerance for you." He says.

I struggle to breathe. I start losing my vision. Then all of the sudden he's struck in the head by Ursa.

"Ursa..No please..stay back." I said weary.

"You will not cut down my people." Ursa uses her force push trying to keep him back but he uses it back, they both go back and forth for awhile but she gets the upper hand and pushes him on his back.

She force pulls my blaster. "Sorry hun, need to borrow this."

I nod feeling weak.

"I'm going to make you regret that." The eighth brother says.

"Bring it." She says shooting the blaster hitting him in his legs while he angrily spins the blade deflecting them.

"The pain makes me stronger. You fool." He says in anguish.

The eighth brother breaks her guard and force pulls her toward him with a force choke. He stabs her in the chest.

"You will die more noble then most, you fought with honor, but you have had little training." He says ripping the lightsaber out of her and kicking her across several feet.

"ARGH." Ursa holding her stomach running at The Eighth brother and she strikes him in his helmet as the visor cracks.

Ursa Force pushes him back. She falls to her knees. "Iki. He's too str-" The eighth brother stabs Her on the other side again. "That was your last mistake."

"NOOOOOO." I scream loudly.

"Yes..I can feel the anger inside you boiling over. Give in. GIVE IN TO THE DARK SIDE." He says striking the blaster as I watch the end of it melt.

I fall to my knees. but slowly I stand as my eyes flash from a dark forest green to a dark sith yellow and burning red.

"I will. kill. you." I used the force to summon a huge orange monster. As It roared angrily behind me. I put my hand out and made the monster attack him and I picked up the blaster and shot his arm as he tossed up the lightsaber.

I forced pulled it to me and put it on my back where my strap was. The monster and the brother faught as I ran off with Ursa.

Ursa touched my face. "Iki...I..Love you. Be strong..Grow...In the force..Stop The..Empire." Her body goes limp. I cry holding her lifeless body.
We arrive to an alley way hidden. I call her name, no answer. I let my head fall and cry. I kiss her on her lips and remove my hood. I vowed that day forward, that I will stop the empire.

I looked down at her chest and laid her head on my knee. I removed her necklace and i put it around my neck on top of my robe.

I return to the village with Ursa in my hands. The inquisitor escaped with the orange monster dead on its back. The remaining villagers watched me. I spoke to them. "Ursa was killed today. By one of the empires inquisitors.

The villagers all were devastated.

A woman asked. "Who will rule over us? She did it for so long."

I look down at Ursa. And look back up at them.

"I will." I said. "For Ursa."

I say as everyone cheers, although I feel some uncertainty. How could I rule? I don't even know my purpose, I feel so unfit.