Chapter IV: The Eighth Brother

Time Has passed since I first landed. I had grown up a lot. I even cut off my braid. I feel more free. I've even taught Ursa some of the ways of the force.

I'm starting to feel for her. Everyday more and more I find myself falling in love with her.

We step away from the village to go find food. I strap my blaster on my back and walk with her as we talk about the future

"What's next for you Ursa? Surely you won't want to folllow me forever." I smile as I stop

"Follow you the rest of my life? No way." She says nudging me a bit.

"Maybe, settle down a bit, times changed you know now that you're here." She says blushing.

"What's that mean?" I say smirking.

"For years i've defended my people, It gets exhausting sometimes you know? Sometimes you just wanna go away."

"But...It's also cause. I love you Iki.

My heart stops. All the blood in me shoots to my face.

"You make me so happy, i've grown so much because of you. I love you so much." She said with a warm look blushing.

"I love you..and I will protect you Ursa." I grab her hands. "Ursa. Thank you for everything. I've grown up here a lot and i've become strong. I'm happy that you and the others accepted me."

Ursa looks up at me blushing. "Of course. You don't have to thank me Iki." She said to me. She was the first to give me that nickname. She didn't treat me like a padawan. I felt human. I felt real. I felt....loved.

I pulled her in and looked her into her beautiful red eyes.

"Iki.." She said blushing.

"Ursa." I said to her pulling her into a kiss.

Ursa tensed up then relaxed.

Just as we opened our eyes. We heard loud distant screams.

"Ursa. Stay here. Let me handle whatever it is." I had  pulled my hood on.

Ursa looked me in my eyes. She placed her hand on my chest, "Come back to me. Please."

I nodded my head and kissed her and ran to the other direction. Pulling my blaster off my back.

I arrived to try village where Stormtroopers attacked the villagers.

I angrily walked slowly dodging blaster shots and I killed every storm trooper except one.

I approached him slowly and force choked him.

"I'm going to ask you once. Who. planned. this." I said angrily.

"Another..Jedi??" The stormtrooper said gasping on his breath.

"I will kill you. ANSWER ME." I said.

"Well well well. Another Jedi. The Emperor will be pleased." Said a masked figure.

"Who are you." I said as I looked over my shoulder crushing the stormtroopers windpipe.

"An Inquisitor. But you can call me, The Eighth Brother." He says igniting his red lightsaber.

I stand holding my blaster as I aim it at him.

"A Jedi with no Lightsaber?" This will be easier than I thought.