Chapter XIV: Malachor

Me and Geo share drinks in the back of the Cockpit away from everyone on ship.

Geo pours me a glass of whiskey. He slides me the glass as I sip on it casually.

"You sure about this Ikari?" Geo asks holding his glass. "It's dangerous for you to go search for it by yourself, Yea you got Ashoka but, The more securing that thing, the better. Let me go with you man we can look as a group."

I smile but shake my head after I take a sip, "Can't let you do that Geo, besides who's gonna pilot the ship? If something goes wrong you have your lightsaber. I need you to protect the crew. They're our friends." I say as I finish my glass & put on my helmet. "As much as I'd love to stay here, I've gotta beat Vader to it."

Geo sighs, "Just be careful man, take this ear piece just in case." Geo holds it out.

I smile and laugh, "Geo man come on. No." I say shaking my hand.

Geo extends the arm out further deepening that look of uncertainty.

I sigh and put the ear piece in my ear. "We will be back soon." I fist bump Geo and I look at Ashoka and nod as the ship opens and we walk out together.

The planet feels off. The dark feel and the absence of light is present. You can feel the Dark Side within the planet.

"We gotta stay on our toes Ashoka, this planet doesn't sit right with me." I say seriously.

"Right, Will do." She says.

We continue to walk up a mountain with things carved into it, until we find this corridor where the force is needed to open a tomb area, together me and Ashoka open it and walk in together igniting our blades and walking through the tomb. In the middle of the room I see dead bodies. Burned to husks. It was horrific. The ones who came to this planet didn't make it out alive.

"I got a bad feeling about all this." I say.

Ashoka looks at me, "Iki. We got this, we just need to focus, find the Holocron, and get out before anyone finds us."

"Okay, let's split up." I say. "If you need anything use the communicator."

She nods and leaps up in the air, entering another room.

I use a burning torch from the wall to ignite light and carry it, I see something, something shining.
I began to climb the area, I saw yellow rocks.

"Beautiful." I said but then I saw..something strange.

I reached out and broke the crystal off the ceiling. There was the tip of a Kyber crystal. I couldn't believe it. It was yellow.

"No way.." I said. I put it in my bag as I continue to climb up. I'm greeted with a dark temple.

I see at the top, holds the Holocron.

I see it. I begin to walk up the stairs. but I get this weird feeling, like i'm being watched or something. I ignore it now and approach the top after leaping and flipping onto stairs to skip steps.

I see the Holocron as I approach it.

As I stick my hand out I'm hit with red electricity and a flash forward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rise..My apprentice"

I stand up and ignite my double sabers.

"Thank you Master." I say as I look up and see it's Darth Vader.

"Your name will be, Darth Exor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shake my head as I force push the lighting back more and more until it dissipates.

I walk to the middle and grab the Holocron and pull on it as hard as I can.

The pull of the building begins to pull back but I stand my ground as the building begins to crumble.

I begin to run with the Holocron in my hand "ASHOKA ITS TIME TO GO! RANDEVU AT THE SHIP!" I say leaping off the stars repeatedly.

"GOT IT!" She says.

Everything's going well as I approach the exit. Until As I'm about to enter a tie fighter blasts the exit.

"No!" I run as fast as I can and slide down under the gap holding the Holocron but my lightsaber is destroyed.

"Damn it.." I swear under my breath. I grab what I can. And I try and look for a bench as I remove my blaster from my bag and hold it.

"If it's a chase you want Vader. It's a chase you'll get." I say.