He nodded. "Remy to eagle eye. I need a verbal response."

"Eagle eye to Remy. Understood." He nodded.

I pulled my bow up flying over the ground party. I glanced at Jake as I flew full circle.
"One minute." He informed me.

"Remy. Touch down a sec." Norm called for his com.

I glided closer to the ground. He pointed to a large case beside the open train car. I made Saza gain speed and scoop it up returning to the sky.

I wasn't upset nor surprised the boys ended up on the ground. I was pissed that they were dumb enough to be in the center of the commotion. I reached for my neck but had to draw my bow as another scorpion ship came into view.

"TIMES UP WINDOW CLOSED!" I yelled out to he ground team. I felt the heat pass me as I took aim and shot the pilot dead. The glass shattering and the ship crashing into a mountain side.

I felt my heart stop seeing the fire and smoke where my nephews used to be, it helped nothing my mate was nowhere in sight.

"Tsu'tey. You better not be dead. I cannot see you." I hissed hough m mic. There was no response. "Netayum, Lo'ak?" I asked into the mic, again no response.

"Remy. Signal the retreat, I got them and brother is headed up now." Jake spoke. I gave a sigh of relief.

I flew higher giving a loud call to those close to me and those mounting their Ikran. The call was passed around and soon the Ikran Makto were up and the Pa'li Makto were headed back to the trees.
Tsu'tey flew up beside me calling out with a high drawn out yip. I reciprocated the call.

Jake flew beside me and I audibly gasped seeing Netayum slumped slightly on his saddle.
We reached the high camp and I dropped my supply before landing with the others.

Tsu'tey kissed my head and moved to help the warriors unload. I moved over to Jake as he pulled Netayum off his Ikran. Spider ran past me he gave me an almost church side hug wich felt more like a tap on my stomach as he ran to help take care of the Ikran.
I looked over the boys lifting my visor when I was close enough.

Lo'ak stayed beside his Ikran as Jake took a breathe.

"Your supposed to be spotters." He seethe. I pulled Spider over to Saza he said nothing but kept his head down as Jake began to tear into his sons.

I turned to Tuk as Neytiri stepped away from her smallest to look over her oldest.
I pat Kiri on the head as she looked over Netayum's back.
"You spot bogyes and you call em in. From a distance! Does any of thia sound familiar?" Jake hissed.

His eyes shifted to me for a fraction of a second then his stone gaze was on his sons again. His ears flattened as his eyes landed on Lo'ak beside his Ikran.
"Get here!" He snarled a bit quiter than his previous words.
"Jesus. I let you two geniuses fly a mission, and you disobey direct orders-"

I stepped up. "Jake. This was on me. I was instructed to stay close to them, but I left my post, I take responsibility." I spoke up.

"Later." He snarled at me.
My lip curled as Netayum stepped up.

Jake looked at his girls as if just remembering they were there, or just now taking note of them.
"Kiri go help your grandmother with the wounded." He sighed heavily.

"My brother is wounded." The girl responded quickly.

"Kiri, Tuk will you go please?" Jake asked exasperated. "Tsyameysya take them." He ordered. I said nothing popping Tuk on my hip and heading to the tent for the wounded. Kiri rolled her eyes and followed us.