Our Love

"Sage! Tom! Get up!"

That was how I woke up this morning.

Of course it was Georg, some days i just want to throw him out of a window or something. But, he was basically my older brother, so i couldn't really do that.

I felt and arm tighten around my waist as i made my way to get up, "Tom, we have to get up. We have a concert today." i said groggily as i turned around.

"No, i don't wanna." He said as he smothered his face into my neck. I kissed his head and moved his arm while saying, "I don't want to get up either but we have to."

"Fine." he agreed as he left a trail of gentle kisses up my neck till he got to my lips. He looked at my eyes and smashed his lips onto mine.

I happily kissed back and a couple seconds later i felt his tongue swipe at my bottom lip. I wanted to see what would happened if i teased him, so i denied his offer.

I could feel his eyebrows scrunch up in confusion until he found out what i was doing when i started smirking.

He then climbed on top of me which took me by surprise, and when i gasped, he slid his tongue into my mouth.

I felt his lip ring collide with my bottom lip ever so often, and I loved it.

When we pulled away, we were both breathing heavily and were staring at each others' features.

"God you are so beautiful Sage." He said while staring at me with a delicate smile.

"And you Tom Kaulitz, are very fine." I said responding with the same smile.

Our love.

It was genuine.

No secrets.

No lies.

Just pureness.

And that's all we needed.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Are we ready?" Out manager said while walking into our dressing room. "Yep! We've already practiced, ate, and we are in our outfits!" Bill replied with enthusiasm. "Perfect! Well, for the next 20 minutes, you guys can just relax till your show starts!" he stated as he started conversing with the stage manager.

"I'm nervous." Bill started rambling. "Bill, we're gonna do great! There's nothing to worry about!" I said while rubbing his back for comfort.

As i said that, Georg and Tom were fooling around and Tom started fake crying.

What's new?

Once i left Bill after he said he was okay, i went and playing Uno with Gustav. Him being the sore loser he was, flipped me off and called me a 'mother fucking cunt' when i won. I knew he wasn't serious when he started laughing though, plus, Gustav has always been nice to everyone.

"5 minutes! Let's go!" i heard one of the crew members shout. We all grabbed our instruments, except for Gustav cause his was already set up, and headed to the stage.

I could hear everyone in the crowd screaming in anticipation waiting for us to walk out. I even seen a guy in the crowd wearing a t-shirt that said 'I'm gay, but i'm here for Sage to sign my abs!' I laughed out loud and pointed to the guys about what i just seen. When they noticed they all laughed and started pushing me around.

"2 minutes!" Another crew member called, i'm started to wonder how they just appear out of nowhere.

We all started writing messages on each others' arms to motivate each other and get the nerves out of our system. We all put our hands on Bill's microphone and shouted "Tokio Hotel!".

We always did that before a show and believed that if we didn't, it would be bad luck.

We all walked onto the stage as the lights were still out, and Tom helped me by holding onto my hand.

All of the fans knew about our relationship since it had been well over 2 years. Some were ecstatic, some started sending me threats, and some people hated me for 'taking their man'. But we were happy, so none of that mattered.

Tom also had a guitar solo today, he had been practicing non-stop. Me and Georg would play with him for a while before he would start his solo, then Tom and Gustav would stop playing while Georg played on this little keyboard to end the song. It was going to be amazing.

~~~~~~~~~~

After we had played all of our songs, it was time to end off the concert with what everyone had been waiting for, including me.

It was time for Tom's solo.

When he started playing the crowd got even louder if that was possible, and Georg and me were standing on opposite sides of the stage on some steps.

The way Tom can do everything so effortlessly blows my mind. And how can he look so hot while doing everything?

Once he ended his solo, he walked up the staircase that i was on. The lights were on Bill as he was saying Goodbye to the fans, so there was no light on the rest of us.

When Tom reached me, he pulled me into a hug. He was giddy after his performance and i could tell. So, into his chest, i whispered, "I'm proud of you." I could feel him smile get even wider, if that was possible.

"God i love you." He said while staring into my eyes.

It had felt like time stopped.

Even though he had said it before, it felt like my heart had went completely out of my chest.

I was more in love with this man than ever, and i was so happy that i was able to call him mine.

My Tom Kaulitz.

"I love you too."

• • • • • • • • • •

A/N - Well, this chapter was kinda short. Sorry for the late update! I was busy mainly all day, so i hope this is a good chapter! I hate to say it, but this book will probably come to an end soon. But, i will be focusing on my Bill Kaulitz book after i finish this one! I have decided to work on that book when i finish this one so don't worry!
(Please don't be a silent reader! Motivation encourages me to write, so if you could, please vote or comment! It helps me out a lot! Thank you!)
<3