If only I knew

- thank you guys for almost 100 reads 🫶 -

- 1 week later -

We had finished filming and editing our music video for "Don't Jump" and we were about to post it on YouTube. Our manager had already sent the video to TV channels and Vevo so it could be on TV.

When we were about to click the post button on YouTube, the channel we were watching started playing the music video.

We all started smiling huge once we seen it. It was awesome, so we hoped that the fans would like it. "I told you." Tom said looking at me. "Told me what?" "That you look hot playing the guitar."

- 2 weeks later -

The moment our music video was played we were getting noticed more and more than we already were. Now that we had come out with a new song, we could add it to the list of the ones we would play at our next concert. But, that wasn't for another couple of days.

Today, we had an interview to look forward too. All of us were already in the car on the way there before it had even turned 9 am.

The interview was early, which I found kinda odd. Normally, our interviews were later in the day or at least in the afternoon. But, i wasn't complaining!

We were greeted by the prep team as soon as we got out of our car. They let us grab our things before escorting us inside. They told us they had to get us ready as quick as possible because the interview started in an hour.

"Hi, Sage!" Oh my gosh. It was Sam. My first ever stylist back when we had our first photo shoot. "Sam!" i greeted her with a hug. "You ready to get started?" "Yup! I have a feeling about this interview though, i can't describe it." i said while walking with her to my room. "I bet it's just nerves, we all get them!" She stated with a kind smile. If only i knew. "Now, let's get started!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam had put me in a cropped white tank with a jean jacket, along with low-rise jeans and some nike shoes. She decided to go with the same makeup that she had done on me at the photo shoot, which i was excited for.

Sam had let me see the outfit so i could decide which jewelry i want. I decided on this silver star ring, a couple random bracelets, and a dainty silver necklace.

Me and Sam we're talking about random things while she was doing my hair. We made the decision to just straighten it and put some sunglasses in my hair. I loved the sunglasses too, they had a star engraved on the sides of them.

When she was almost done Bill, Tom, Gustav and Georg decided to come in my dressing room for some reason. "Your taking forever Sage!" Georg started complaining, all the guys started agreeing. "What did they say?" Sam asked looking confused. "Oh, i forgot you don't speak German. They are just complaining, as per usual!" i explained, then i started to yell at the boys in German. "You'll live! We have 15 minutes, and i'll be done in about five!"

When Sam was done, i gave her a hug and thanked her. Hopefully, i would see her again.

When Sam left, we all decided to go backstage so we could be ready to go out for the interview. But, before i could follow the rest of the boys Tom grabbed a hold of my hand.