Surprise

A couple days after the photo shoot we got sent the pictures and they looked amazing! While we were waiting we were focused on writing/making new songs just to pass the time. I have to say we are getting somewhere with the song we are working on currently.

When we got the record deal, we also got set up with a manager to get our band going as fast as we could. We normally have meetings just to get everything scheduled. "Alright I have a surprise for all of you!" our manager said with a smile.

We all looked at each other with excitement wondering what it could be. "Are you ready?!" our manager said even louder. "Yes!" we all shouted at once "I just got all of you an interview booked for tomorrow afternoon! Your music videos and songs have been a hit all throughout Germany!"

I couldn't believe it. Our band was getting noticed all across Germany! I couldn't comprehend anything as I was stuck in my thoughts, until I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I could tell it was Tom by his cologne, he always wore too much. "Can you believe it Sage?! We are getting an interview!" "I can't believe it!" i responded hugging him just as tight.

After everyone had got done hugging we all thanked our manager. Soon, it was time for everyone to go to sleep, but I don't think any of us could. We were all so excited our eyes refused to shut.

After I heard everyone's breathing become slow and steady i decided to get up and head onto Bill's balcony. Since we were all staying in his room, i had to be quiet to make sure not to wake anyone. After standing on the balcony for some time, i felt a presence beside me. It was Tom.

"You okay?" he asked me after he noticed me picking at my lips, which was a bad habit i had picked up in school for when i got nervous. "Yeah. I think the nerves are just getting to me." "Oh cmon, your Sage Klein. I have a feeling everyone already loves you!" "It's not that, i'm just scared i'll mess up, especially in front of all those people. I don't want to make our band or any of you guys look stupid." I responded with worry "Sage your not going to mess us up! Instead of thinking about the bad things think about the good things! I mean cmon, the fans, concerts, photo shoots, our music, and girls!" he responded while ruffling my hair trying to cheer me up. "Only you would try and cheer someone up with the mention of girls." I said hitting him upside the head. "Can you blame me?!" "You're barely 15!" "Your just mad your younger!" "It's only 20 days!"

Eventually Tom and I went to bed after talking about nonsense for an hour. Let's say we were not happy when we got woken up the next morning.

                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You guys have slept enough! Wake up!" that was definitely Gustav. "Five more minutes!" i responded while shoving the blankets over my head. "No! You and Tom stayed up too late last night! We've let you sleep, if you sleep any longer we will be late!" "Oh hush Gustav! We couldn't fall asleep so we decided to talk." Tom responded while throwing a pillow at him. "Both of you are getting up right now!" Georg said while running at me.

Hearing Georg run at you was never a good thing, so i pushed the covers off of me and bolted downstairs. I could hear four pairs of footsteps chasing me. All I could think about was getting out of there without falling. Also, when did Tom get up? Anyways, i run into the pantry to try and loose them. It didn't work, i was trapped and i heard all of them stop instantly. That was never a good thing.

I tried to get as far away from the door as possible, so i hid behind one of the shelves. It wasn't a good hiding spot, but it was the best i could do. I hear the door open and make eye contact with Gustav. Then he rats me out to the others and they all coming running towards the pantry. Since I couldn't run anywhere, Georg grabbed me and threw up over his shoulder and ran back upstairs.

I get thrown on the couch and then the next thing I know i'm getting hit with a bunch of pillows. "OKAY, OKAY! I'M AWAKE!" Once they stopped hitting me I turned to them. "Why did you all only hit me when Tom wouldn't wake up either?" "Oh yeah. You could've made us late!" Bill said as he hit Tom with a pillow. Soon the others joined in and I decided to as well. I mean why not?

After we got done with our usual morning, we all decided to start getting ready once we had two hours left. The interview was at 1 and it would take 20 minutes to get there. Once we all got ready, we had plenty of time so we just decided to play our first song called "Monsoon" to pass some time. Before we knew it the twins' mom and step-dad came to get us to leave. I don't think i've ever felt more nervous in my life.

• • • • • • • • •

A/N - I'm trying to get used to writing and i'm trying to make this interesting so sorry if it's boring!! I will try and write another chapter tonight but if i don't i apologize! I have to study for a 100 question final i have tomorrow. Thank you!
<3