"You haven't expressed your thoughts about this yet. This can't be easy for you."

"It's not" she slightly chuckles but I can see it's not because she's amused. "It's actually really hard for me but I don't think it's my place to say anything."

"You're allowed to say something babe." I frown a little and look over at her but her focus is on Jonah. "You'll regret it if you don't."

"She's already thought about it and usually when a woman thinks about abortion, she won't change her mind. And if she does change her mind, it's not for herself."

"Maybe she's scared of what the family would say"

"That's why I don't think I should say anything." She shrugs. "She needs Maya, and our support goes along with it. I can't be a doctor in this situation."

"I'm sorry honey" I sigh and reach out to her hand.

"It's okay" she smiles back at me. "Maya needs us now and that's what I'll focus on."

"Okay baby, but we're also here for you."

"Thank you" she smiles at me and I feel a little relieved.

I know she's not okay with Jamie's decision but she didn't say anything about it last night. She also didn't have to, Maya and I know how she feels about it. I just think Maya was caught up in her own anger to acknowledge it and I understand that.

And our sweet Alex wouldn't make her feel guilty about it because all she cares about is for Maya to feel better. We are both concerned about her and I really hope things will be better for her when we get home.

"Okay, last one" I give Riley one last bite of the ice-cream and put the cup down beside me. "My back is really stiff." I groan and straighten my back a little before Riley decides to climb on top of me.

"Hmmm, it's probably from playing with your little side piece at work. Your office couch isn't very comfortable"

"Yeah, I should get a new one" I say as I think about it but a slap against my shoulder pulls me back to reality. I look over at Alex and she looks shocked. "No, baby" I laugh when I realize why is has that expression. "I meant for us. Don't be ridiculous."

She only rolls her eyes but then her look softens towards me."Did you pick up something heavy this week?"

"Not that I remember" I shake my head. "It's up here." I say and point to my upper back and neck.

"I'll check it out when we get home" she smiles at me but then looks at Jonah as he starts running around us.

"And can that be now?" She softly chuckles. "I have to pee"

"You can go around that bush babe, I promise I won't look" I tease and she just gives me a playful glare.

"Let's go noodles" I smile and pick Riley up off my lap. "Mama Alex has a tiny bladder"

"Not tiny" she quickly objects. "My bladder was kicked and stomped on for about three months. It will never be the same again."

"You said that about your vagiiiya" I stutter at the end of my sentence and we both softly chuckle. "And nothing has changed." I shrug in a casual way.

"I still don't believe you" she laughs as we stand up.

"We can go home to make sure, I would be happy to look at it from every angle"

I see her smiling and softly bite her bottom lip. Of course she wouldn't mind that.

We make our way back down the street and hopefully this little afternoon activity will tire the twins out for Steven and Karen tonight. They are coming over to watch the kids while we go over to Maya's parents for dinner.