22.

Donna

I felt my thigh being shaken softly. I groaned in annoyances and moved away from the hand but it stayed.

"Donna, come on, you gotta get up." Her delicate voice whispered.

My chest sunk as I let out a deep breath. I didn't want to get up because if I got up, I'd have to go home. And when I went home.... she'd leave.

She chuckled softly, "I see your eyes moving under your eyelids." I frowned and opened my heavy eyes. She had her entire head turned to the side as she stood by the side of the bed leaning on the bed on her palm. Her amber eyes stared back at me as a lopsided grin sat on her full pink lips.

"You're a pain." I said, my voice raspy from sleep.

She chuckled. "And you're a brat. Come on, you gotta get up." She said softly as her hand resting in my thigh started to rub and massage it. I stared at her as a tingly feeling traveling up my inner thigh.

"Make me." I responded and then picked my head up and face planted in her pillow. I felt her hand tighten on my thigh making me smirk in her pillow.

I felt her hand start to slowly slide up the back of my thigh to my ass. Her hand caressed under my ass cheek before dipping her long delicate fingers curved to my inner thigh right next to my pussy. I moaned in satisfaction as she rubbed and squeezed my thigh in her hands.

"You gonna get up?" She asked, her voice low and sexy. Why is she still even a virgin??? Because if it were up to me- you know what, I'm not even going to get myself riled up.

"Mm-Mm" I hummed back.

"You sure?" I jolted as she suddenly reached into my side and started tickling the side of my stomach. I let out a big deep laugh, forced out of me by this oversized virgin ass hole. I rolled away from her hands and tried to get away but she got on the end and followed me, holding me still as she continued her torture.

"You sure you don't wanna get up? Huh Donna?" She laughed out, smug and victorious.

"Fine! Fine! Okay, pleassseee." I laughed out as tears started to fill my eyes from laughs so hard. My neck muscles clenching as I still tried pushing her hands off.

"Kay." She stopped and I let my body drop as I breathed steadily to catch my breath. "You're a dick." I kicked her.

A smile stretched across her stupid cute face. "Biggest one around."

"Ugh." I mushed her face hard making her laugh more. "You wish fun size." I said as I climbed out of her bed. Suddenly she was out the bed and swooping around me fast, facing me. Her eyes dark yet playful. She grabbed my hips and pulled me hard against her pelvis. I gulped feeling her semi pressing against my pussy.

"You wanna keep calling her small? Well you can stop sitting on her then."

Excuse me??? I'll sit wherever I may, thank you very much.

But I'll admit, she got me good and she knew she did by the look on my face. My jaw had dropped and my god I haven't blushed the bad in a minute. My face warmed up hot as I scoured to find some response.

I can't, she got me.

Hm.....

Or did she.....