9.

I stared at my phone blankly, half sleep and hella confused. What the fuck.

You don't have to pick me up today

Is the message Saint sent me this morning before my alarm even went off. Why the fuck not! I furrowed my brows as I stared at the screen, glowing in the darkness of my room. I was afraid this would happen. We shared an intimate moment last night and now..... she's avoiding me. Why is she even avoiding me in the first place? She's the one who initiated it. She crawled on my lap, not the other way around. Maybe she has some regrets. Fuck my life.

I locked my phone and laid back down, wide awake now staring at the ceiling. I grabbed my phone once more just to check the time. I laid down with another huff. I still had an entire two, damn near three hours before I had to get up.

This is why I don't like her ass now. Disturbing my god damn sleep. How dare she?!

I never went back to sleep. I tried,but it never worked. I basically watched the sun come up. Every time it got slightly brighter I got even more frustrated. I had a big day in ahead of me and the last thing I needed was to be sleep deprived..... yet here we are.

My alarm eventually went off, officially starting my day. I got up and took a cold shower just to wake me up more. I washed and did my hair last night so I just left it flowing down my back. I put on a snug charcoal grey tshirt that fit my arms nice, matching charcoal grey shorts, my converse, and jewelry.

I now sat downstairs at the island in the kitchen, eating a bowl of cereal sluggishly. I would probably eat whatever my mom cooked too. I needed the energy.

My mom came in the kitchen, stopping a little when she saw me. "You okay, baby?" She asked as she came over. Gently stroking my hair.

I hummed deeply. "Tired." I muttered before stuffing a spoon full of cereal in my mouth.

"Oh. What's wrong? Slept wrong?" She asked as she went to make the twins and Lake their breakfast. Which was usually just eggs, breakfast meat, and fruit.

I shrugged lazily. "No." I muttered and then sighed. "Hey, how do you know if a girl is mad at you?" I asked.

She froze a little and looked at me as she grabbed the eggs. She chuckled and continued her routine. "Aahhh depends on the person really." She said as she put a pan on the stove and lit the fire underneath. "When I'm mad at your dad I just yell at him." She grinned with a little shrug making laugh.

"If I'm really really mad at him I'll ignore him, be a little passive aggressive and thennnn yell at him." She said with a nod before stopping and looking at me. "It's a process."

I sighed heavily. "Okay what if you don't know why the person is even mad at you." I said. "Like everything was good the last time you saw them." I added for context.

She hummed in thought as she scrambled the seasoned eggs in a bowl. "Are we talking about what happened last night?" She asked.

I teetered my head from side to side. Fuck it. "Yea." I admitted. I need all the help I can get so she has to know the situation at hand.

"Well Thalia just because you're.....intimate with someone," I blushed. This is so embarrassing. "Doesn't mean that person is necessarily kumbaya with you. So whatever happened could still be the reason she's upset. Think back, look over your actions. What you may have said to her and then go from there."