14.

AN ummmm I'm so sorry. Love youuuu

The tension between Donna and I had calmed down a lot especially in comparison to yesterdays horny fiasco fest. however I was craving the taste of her lips.

I had another dream about her last night. I'd been having them every night lately. Last night's dream consisted of us laying in my bed again. I laid on top of her. At first we were just laying there, memorizing every inch of each others faces. My thumb gently tracing her features. Drawing down her nose, over her brows, the cupids bow of her lips..... then I kissed her. And she kissed me back.

Another intimate dream..... fuck. What am I gonna do? I have to figure my shit out.

Okay let's start with the Claire or Donna argument? You can't like both. That makes things complicated and messy which I was trying to avoid. Lucky me there was really no argument. Sorry poor choice of words.

I wanted Donna. So bad. I didn't feel what I used to feel for Claire anymore. Instead I feel it for Donna and hundred times worse at that.

Leah's words replayed in my mind. I needed closure. My crush on her was a comfort thing now apparently. Something I could understand. However I didn't know how to get closure on this.

The only thing I did know was that Donna made me feel different than anybody I'd ever met. She challenged me emotionally, mentally, and physically. I loved that feeling she gave me. That comfort and warmth. It was a feeling I grew so fond of.... And if I'm being honest..... it was something I couldn't see myself parting with.

The car door opened pulling me out my head. I looked over as she got in. "Hey," she smiled.

"Hey-" She leaned over and kissed my cheek sending that warmth through my cheeks and chest. I looked over at her, becoming entranced by those brown eyes as she moved back to her side of the car.

"You okay?" She asked as she reached over to rub my shoulder. I nodded and peeled my eyes from her. "Yup, I'm all good." I muttered as I started the car, her hand still on my shoulder.

"Kay." She said softly as her hand draped off my shoulder.

Ignored that feeling bubbling up in my tummy and left her house, heading to school. The entire day was boring and uneventful. To be honest I kind of spaced the entire day thinking about Donna. I just- Im going a little crazy having all these feelings bottled up. I had to tell her but I wanted it to be special and private. She deserved that. She deserved the world. She deserved everything.

And I made it my mission to try and give her that if she'll let me.

I just have to figure out where and how to tell her. It has to be soon. Like this week soon. It's only Wednesday, we have the entire week to hang out for me to plan the conversation so I was in no rush. In just going to enjoy her until then. And then keep enjoying her if she likes me back.

After school we both had shit to do. I had track again, she had ballet but again we planned on meeting up at hers for the rest of the week. I stopped home to shower and changed after practice, putting on a pair of shorts and a hoodie. I didn't wash my hair, I didn't feel like dealing with it so I just left that'd or tomorrow. I just threw it in a low bun to keep it out my face. A few strands to snuck out and annoyingly brushed against my face.

I jogged downstairs seeing my mom seated on the coach. "Hey, baby girl, dinner's getting started in a little." She said.

"Cool. I don't know if I'll be back in time though." I said as I checked my watch. That caught her attentions. Her attention shifted from the tv to me fully.

"You're leaving again?" She asked.

I nodded. "Donna's been helping me study. We have a big test Friday and I need to do good on it to get my grade back up. Sorry mama." I said going to sit next to her.