Disastrous Choices

So...

I don't have good news.

As some of you may(or may not) know, I began writing this particular book under the impression that I'd entertain the idea of stupid ideas.

I wanted to see how bullshit I could make this while still being even just a smidge legitimate.

But I've come across a recent issue. I've recently bottomed out on ideas to use. Courtesy of school, I guess.

That's why I've decided to ultimately end this book off with the incarceration of Arthur Leywin, Elijah Knight, Nico Sever and Kuro Helstea.

I'm aiming for a cliffhanger-type of ending here so as to not necessarily make this "incomplete".

Disappointed as I may be for not being able to go through with this, there's no denying that I can't do more.

Fortunately, I don't plan to end my other work; that's a much denser future to journey.

But this one is going to rest soon.

If I were to estimate how much longer The Help of a Certain Being has left, I'd say three chapters, five at most.

So that's what's going on. I'll see what I can do to make a worthwhile ending, whatever that means for this pile of hot garbage.

Until then, I offer my personal thanks to anyone who's walked this ugly journey with me. I hope you never have to suffer like this again.

But who am I kidding, this is the world of fanfiction. I'm sure even this book is light treatment in the eyes of a certain someone I may or may not know.

In any case, I'll see you guys next chapter.

Bye bye.