Preparations

It's been two years and a few months now since the Leywin's have been living here. Arthur returns in two years, during the race integration competition. I've reached Solid Yellow now and I'm at the peak, considering how the core is littered with cracks.

I was also pulled into Zalam's realm last year. He said something about the future being much more dangerous than expected so he said he was gonna give me a stronger body that'll be able to handle whatever comes my way. I thought he was gonna give me an Asura's body and that would've been just fine with me.

The dude gave me a God's body. I'm only six and I already look 12. I've also gotten quite tall; right now, I'm about 5 feet tall now, making me taller than most boys my age, actually.

I thought I was gonna have to make up some bullshit reason about me suddenly growing three quarters of a foot in a night, but Zalam probably solved it considering I haven't gotten any questions about my unusual growth spurt.

He even said my being pulled into his realm would likely become a normal thing eventually.

In any case, I've created enough daggers and short swords to get sick of them. I can at least be consistent with the creation of more advanced weapons like my Nightfall Gauntlets, but I still don't have enough mana for the consistency of Dawn's Ballad or Kamish's Wrath with no backlash.

Father and Mother agreed to let me go Adventuring sometime since they know how strong I am now, but I'll just go when Arthur does, so neither of our families have to worry about the other.

Reynolds still asks me to spar with him every once in a while, but I have to hold back a lot, or else even just punching him regularly could hurt him. I need to get stronger opponents. I've still been reading up on assassin and speed-based dagger arts so I can adapt myself to Kamish's Wrath when I use it, as well.

It won't be any trouble holding down S-class mana beasts for the most part, I think. Maybe not those super-enhanced mana beasts that those Alacrya guys mutated, but I could probably handle any normal S-class beast. Even though I'm only Yellow core.

Speaking of S-class, I might just become an official S-class Adventurer. Kaspian said he'd personally evaluate me when the time for me to go Adventuring comes, and all I would need to do is request an official examination, since I'm only S-class in name and not officially.

I also still practice my "irregular" sword, of course. There's always room for improvement, as they say. I've also unlocked Lightning and Ice, thankfully, so I've attempted using Thunderclap Impulse which, quite frankly, is a lot more broken than I expected.

Forget, the speed boosts, this shit is literally flowing through my veins. I'm reacting at speeds I couldn't normally react to if I had five years. I've also mastered Mana Rotation to about 50%. Sylvia sure wasn't lying when she told Arthur it was a difficult technique to learn.

"Kuro, are you out here?" I heard Father calling me.

"Yes, I'm out in the backyard training. What is it?" I asked.

"Ah, Kuro!" Father walked to the door. "Your mother needs you. She's in the living room with your sister."

"Okay. I'll be right there." I released the Lightning attribute spell and wiped the falling sweat on my face before heading back inside and making my way to the living room.

"Mother, Father said you need me?" I made my presence known.

Speaking of presence, apparently I have a lack of it. Father, Mother, Alice and Reynolds can't really sense me unless they're looking at me. Not to mention I have especially quiet footsteps. You can't even hear me running.