Attending Xyrus Academy

"Alright boys, looks like it's about time we head over to the academy. Why don't you guys go ahead and change into your uniforms? I'll wait for you guys at the door."

Today was the day Castor, Cyrus and I would officially attend Xyrus Academy.

Cynthia said that I would be shadowing next year's Student Council President before taking the position myself the following year, when Arthur would attend. For now, I'll play the student.

She said it'd be better if I became Student Council President at the same time Arthur became a student himself, and I thought the same.

She gave Castor and Cyrus the option of attending classes while I was with the Student Council and company, but they were very apparent with their answers to stick with me and train in my training room.

Speaking of the Twins, they're incredible. Because I've been furthering their cores on top of their synergy, I can feel even my core advancing, if only bit by bit.

They've already reached pretty close the peak of Light Yellow with my help, so I'm sure by the time they reach Silver core, I'll get to teaching them a few abilities to aid them with their swordsmanship.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Alright, you two. Remember what I told you?" I turned to the two as we stood by the entrance while other students passed by.

"Don't separate from you since we didn't want to go to classes," Cyrus mentioned.

"Don't let our emotions control us," Castor added.

"And lastly?"

"Don't start a fight, only end it," they said in unison.

"Good. Now remember, we're here as students now, so your titles as nobles don't matter nearly as much here, where everybody is equal."

I kneeled down to their eye levels. "Even then, I don't want you guys to use your father's title as a Duke or your titles as Baron's for anything around here. Got it?"

They nodded. "Yes, sir."

"Great," I smiled as I stood back up. "Now, what do you say we get on with this, you two?"

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Please state your name and place your hand on the orb," the lady from behind the front desk said. She wasn't like the receptionist back from the Guild Hall, so I couldn't really call her one.

I placed my hand on the orb first. "Kuro Helstea."

"Kuro Helstea, battle mage candidate with an affinity for... ALL OF THE ELEMENTS?!" She exclaimed, drawing all frickin' eyes in the damn room to me.

Damn. I forgot to seal my elements. Oh well. I guess it's better if everyone knows.

Not minding the attention from the hundred-odd people she drew to me, I simply dismissed it. "That's me. Is there a problem?"

"N-no, no! Next, please!" She regained her composure and dismissed me as I backed off and stood on the side for the Twins.

Castor came up next. "Castor Vigo." He placed his hand on the orb.

"Castor Vigo, battle mage candidate with an affinity for... Fire and Wind!"

Another round of what's and how's came as Castor lifted his hand and joined me on the side while we waited for Cyrus.

"C-Cyrus Vigo," he muttered, placing his hand on the orb.

"Cyrus Vigo, battle mage candidate with an affinity for... Fire and Wind as well!"