Observations

"I see..." Their gazes lingered on me for a moment before leaving.

Then Windsom walked up ahead next to me and stopped just shy of my side.

"It seems you are the boy, Arthur Leywin."

His tall form towered over Arthur, a mere twelve year old, while I stood roughly the same height.

Arthur nodded, his confident gaze matching my own.

"That's me."

"I assume you are aware of what needs to happen, yes?" Windsom asked him.

"Yes, I do. I accept. But I have one condition." He brought up a finger, stopping Windsom from speaking.

"I will speak with my family before I go. No exceptions."

I could see the resolve in his eyes. He had truly accepted his responsibility as a holder of Sylvia's Dragon Will and Sylvie's bond.

He nodded, turning back as he joined his companion. "Very well. In due time, we will return. I hope you have prepared yourself for that when it arrives."

"Likewise," I commented on the side as they left us.

I rubbed the back of my head, trying to make sense of their early arrival.

Shit.

"Alright, it looks like Agrona's moved his plans up. We don't have much time before shit hits the fan," I whispered to the two as we returned to Ren and Rizem.

They were joined by several other beast warriors, who obviously seemed to be high-ranking.

"Ren. We need to leave now and prepare for the Asuras' intervention. If you need anything, you know how to reach me."

I offered my hand for a greeting, to which he returned it.

"Likewise, boy. Before you return to Dicathen however, there are a few individuals I would like to introduce."
Three humanoid beasts stepped forward.

One was feline, her thin form accentuating the daggers that sat by her sides.

The second was bulky, ox-like and shouldered a warhammer engraved with intricate markings that held an obvious power to it.

And the last was slim, yet defined. His lack of presence, yet the fighter's build he possessed suggested he specialized in speedy, merciless barrages that left no room to dodge or counter.

"This is Morgana, an elite warrior, and our fastest among the Salast Clan."

"Hello, boy," her seductively smooth voice rang in my ears, even though her mouth remained unmoving.

Continuing, he presented the burly warrior. "This is Tasu. He is a warrior of the Krimo Clan, and specializes in large-scale raids."

"Yo! Boy." He smiled brightly as he greeted me, to which I returned.

So he's a softie? Huh.

"I am Leto," the last man spoke before Ren could introduce him.

He had a strange lack of presence, and his slim fighter's body also reminded me of an assassin's.

"Nice to meet you all. You already know me, but I'm Kuro. The boy with jet black hair over there is Nico, and the auburn-haired boy is Arthur Leywin."

I pointed over to the two who waited for me where I opened a rift.

"While our greeting seems to be a bit poorly timed, I feel we'll be seeing each other in the future quite often."

I joined Arthur and Nico as I donned Gram, shouldering the greatsword.