The Twins

It's been about ten months since I debuted as an S-class Adventurer. Apparently, I was so notorious for my absolute domination in the S-class division, the King of Sapin said a new rank would be created specially for me.

Because of my apparent "absolute" presence on Dicathen as Regal, I was given the Special Class. SS-class was straight up skipped because I was just that powerful.

I've long paid my debts to Kaspian and the Adventurer Guild through my efforts in snagging just about every A-class or above beast core from almost every dungeon on the continent and at least half of the Beast Glades.

At this point, I'm just raiding dungeons for the hell of it, since I've also broken through to High-Silver.

I recently learned how to form more cores about four months ago as well, so it's pretty much a given that I only broke through once.

Although I knew it would be a difficult process, I was impressed to find that I created four other cores, each located in my four limbs.

Since I had already been at the peak Mid-Silver stage when I began this process, I decided to focus on my other recently created cores.

With a total of five mana cores now, I was much stronger than any normal White core mage even though I was only of a peak level High-Silver stage.

Although I had just recently created four more cores which were all amazingly Dark Orange to boot, I had already exceeded Dark Yellow stage for all of them, and was nearing the Solid Yellow stage at this point in time.

Because I had such an amazing rate of comprehension included among the gifts Zalam had given me, and I had to circulate mana throughout my body into and out of my cores, I was able to quicken the process of getting even stronger by breaking through an entire color into Dark Yellow pretty much within the hour I had created them.

It goes without saying that I knocked the fuck out. For three weeks. I'd never been gone so long before, so it was definitely an alarming experience for my family and Kaspian.

At this point, my other cores are about to break through to Mid Silver, so I can begin focusing on spreading my refinement back to my main core when that happens.

But aside from all that, I've been keeping tabs on the Vigo noble house. Zalam told me about some incoming 'creations' of his that were going to be brought to my world, but I couldn't find anything new.

The only remotely interesting thing about the house were the twins in the family, though. Castor and Cyrus Vigo.

Those two are probably the only remote answer I could have at the moment, so I've been especially keeping tabs on the two.

There've been rumors going around that they awakened, but the chances of that being probable were only a few in at least a million.

Those rumors might be right though, considering I got an invitation from the Head of the Family to come visit for unspecified reasons.

I was actually on my way to the Vigo main branch manor as of currently, from a recent raid in an SS-class "double dungeon" phenomenon. One of the rarest dungeon cases I've ever heard of, in which two dungeons would intertwine with each other, combining in a sense.

It was labeled SS-class because both dungeons were classified AA-class at the very least, which was then further determined to be S-class respectively upon inspection.

As I reached the manor, I put on my mask and prepared to meet the Head of the Family.

"Lord Regal, it's a pleasure to meet you." The Head, Agnus of Noble House Vigo greeted as he bowed in respect.