Plans

Kuro

It's been a bit over six months since we began attending Xyrus Academy as students. All of my cores have reached the peak of High Silver stage now, and I've learned some new applications to my magic as well.

The Twins are pretty damn good now, too. They've finally broken through to the Initial Silver stage a while back and are nearing its peak thanks to me.

Oh, and their talents in magic and insight into their elements are nothing to play with, either.

Even with Dual-Elemental Fire and Wind attributes, their comprehension of both elements is no joke.

Their applications to mana are on another level compared to normal mages. They've got quite some creativity to their spells in both attributes, as well.

Hell, I'd pit them against a certain Wykes Noble Family brat. No, I gotta leave him to Arthur. I wanna see it with my own eyes.

In any case, they're making good progress. I've got confidence in saying they'll put some good damage on me if they really tried together as one.

I was brought out of my thoughts as I reached the training rooms like usual. I opened the double doors and received my daily greeting from Mary before walking over to my training room.

"Boys, I'm back." I opened the doors and made my presence known to the Twins who were sparring with the few spells I'd taught them and the ones they picked up themselves.

When they noticed my presence, they stopped their match as they walked over to a tree I had built in and grabbed their towels from its branches.

"Lunch time?" Castor asked, wiping the pouring sweat from his head.

"Yep. Let's go," I turned back as they caught up to me.

"So, you two have been progressing smoothly. You've broken through, learned some magic, even picked up my original skill. You guys will be plenty strong by the end of next year."

They looked a bit crestfallen at the mention of their approaching deadline of their deadline, but they covered it up just as fast as it came.

______________________________________________________________________________

"Thank you."

"Thank you."

"Thank you."

"Have a nice day, boys," Harriet the lunch lady said.

"You too, Harriet," I returned the greeting as we walked off to eat lunch.

Because we were bit scary to all of the other students, walking out to the courtyard and eating our lunch outside was nothing new.

Lunch in the courtyard was pretty quiet most of the time with some conversation here and there but overall, it gave us time to experiment with our magic attributes.

There was never really a need to since they did it passively, so I never bothered teaching them mana manipulation like with Lilia.

I did teach them Thunderclap Impulse and a technique involving wrapping Wind mana around their legs to speed up even more on top of Thunderclap Impulse, though.

They were more than strong enough to take on just about any mage not in the High Silver or White cores, so it was pretty much just a matter of speeding them up to both match and increase that strength.

And my weapons have become quite incredible.

Kamish's Wrath is still being somewhat restricted since I couldn't perfect it nor have I bothered to yet, but even then, I can feel it becoming stronger by the day.