An Elven Addition

We walked in silence, passing other students hawking, observing, whatever the hell they were doing.

Damn, this is pretty awkward.

I could only be left to my thoughts as our silent trip to the Student Council.

I didn't realize what I was doing or how much time had passed, but I was tapped by Cynthia as we stopped in front of a large door labeled: Student Council.

"Huh?" I left my thoughts as I realized we'd arrived at the Student Council office.

"Kuro, what are those injuries on your arm?" Cynthia asked me, bringing to attention the fact that I unconsciously rolled my sleeves up to restitch my wounds.

"Oh." I rolled my sleeves back down. "That was the result of stopping Cyrus without killing him. I've never seen such a high output of Wind mana at the Silver stage.

The fact that he was able to hurt me this much amazes me. I'll be fine, by the way. I already cauterized the lacerations and stitched the more severe ones with my Ice strings."

"Ice strings?" She gave me a curious look.

"Yeah. Strings made from Ice mana. I use them to stitch up my bigger wounds.

It numbs the injuries and holds the cuts together until proper healing can be done.

Only lasts for a few hours to a day depending on the damage. I've never needed something more than this. Yet."

"Yet?" She looked like she had a clue of what I might have known.

"Yeah. Yet. Dicathen holds more mystery than it appears to.

Not to mention whatever may reside outside as well," I searched through my memories, remembering when I read of the other continent, Alacrya.

"Yes..." she didn't say much more before she opened the door.

"Director Goodsky," a man sitting at the furthest end of a large table stopped a conversation going on with an associate as he looked at us.

"What brings you here, Director?" They all stood up as they bowed in greeting.

"Well, I'm sure you all know this is our academy's finest mage yet, Kuro Helstea." She nudged me forward as I quickly prepared an introduction.

"Nice to meet you all. I'm Kuro Helstea, an adopted noble as well as a Quadra-Elemental mage with all four Deviant's unlocked." I bowed in respect, though I lacked it in truth and couldn't really care less.

"Yes, we've all heard of the star first year Kuro, Director," another man next to who I assumed to be the Student Council President said.

"What does his being here have to do with the Student Council, though?" He gave me a suspicious look.

I sure don't like you.

"That's exactly where I was getting at, actually. Please show them, Kuro."

At her word, I grabbed the table with some Ice strings.

"I apologize for this, but I'll need to temporarily move this," I said as I brought it up and over to the side, shouts and screams of surprise lashing out.

After I moved the table that sat in between all of the Student Council, I brought up a platform of Earth, showcasing everything as I engraved everything onto the Earthen table.

"Over on Student Council President Alan's side of my table, I have a shield, representing the Student Council.

You can be considered the shields of this school for maintaining order around the academy." I presented the shield symbol I engraved into the table, enlarging it slightly.