"Hahaha! Nice try, but you need full power to brake this baby!" Hatsume called out with glee.

Izuku grimaced. If he used full power, the shockwave might hurt Hatsume at this range and he couldn't risk his bones braking or even just straining them. Not unless he wanted to leave himself at the mercy of a hoard of ravenous girls.

If only he had a way to brake the cable without using full power. If only he had a quirk that could-

...

"That's it!" Izuku suddenly called out with excitement as the solution hit him.

He then held out his free hand and concentrated. The pads on his fingers from Ochako's quirk had since vanished but they weren't gone. Izuku focused inwards, like when he called forth one of the quirks in One For All, and this time, iridescent purple pads appeared, and between his curled fingers a singularity formed. This one much stronger then the first one he made.

Izuku felt the tug on his stomach and the disruption of his orientation, but did his best to ignore it as he hurled the softball sized black hole at the cable, and watched with satisfaction and pride as it ate right through it. Not unlike Thirteen's quirk, which was admittedly the inspiration behind this one's design.

"Ah! Hay, no fair!" Hatsume yelled as the grappling hook flew from her hands, do to the tension.

Izuku would have kept smiling, if his cheeks weren't puffed out with bile, as he was pulled back to the wall like a rubber band.

Izuku hit the wall and held on as he let the rainbows project from his mouth. Out of view of anyone thankfully.

"Ugh..." Izuku moaned as he wiped his mouth. He heard something flying through the air at him though and had to jump away, as a metal ball hit where he was and green jell spread on the wall.

Izuku groaned in frustration as he hit the ground and started running for a nearby storage building behind the dorms.

Hatsume gave her own frustrated groan as her jetpack finally gave up the ghost and she watched him go.

She wouldn't give up that easily though, as she pulled it off her back and slung it to the side, where it transformed into a rocket powered scooter.

"You're not getting away again!" she yelled as she blasted off after him and actually managed to close the distance.

Izuku found himself sweating again as he looked over his shoulder at the girl chasing him.

"For every one of my babies you brake, you're putting another one inside me!" she promised with a maniacal grin that had Izuku shrieking in terror, and he punched his way into the building.

Hatsume followed him in but screeched to a stop as she looked around but couldn't find him amidst a smokescreen.

She twirled her scooter by the handlebars and it shifted into high tech rifle.

"You can't hide forever" she called out as she pulled down her goggles to scan through the pinkish mist.

She heard what almost sounded like someone slapping the walls of the empty building from several directions and caught glimpses of Izuku with her goggles, only for him to flash away.

"I don't need to" she heard him speak from behind her and started to turn, only to suddenly feel a slap on her ample rear.

They both blushed deeply as Izuku rushed by. Hatsume from arousal and Izuku from mortification. He had been aiming for her back, but her chest took it's place when she turned and he panicked.

Hatsume was shocked and confused for a moment, but then hopeful that he was finally ready to get with the program.

That hope only gave way to more confusion though, as she felt her butt being pulled in different directions, and suddenly she was pulled to the middle of the room, where she hung upside down in the air.

Hatsume blinked in bewilderment as she hung there and finally saw Izuku as the smokescreen cleared. He had his hands raised as if in preparation to block an attack and saw the pads on his fingers had changed colors again. His right hand having red pads and his left having blue.

Izuku quickly blushed and looked away though, as actual gravity pulled at her goggles, shirt and boobs. Exposing her belly and accentuating her sizable assets, even as her shirt bunched up.

Hatsume blinked back to reality and aimed her weapon at him and fired a sphere that split into two with a cable linking them, as they spun towards Izuku.

Izuku was apparently still paying attention though, as he thrust his hands out with his wrists together and his palms out.

The air rippled out, like two powerful magnets of opposing forces had been brought together and her shot was repelled.

Izuku then used Black Whip to grab her weapon and toss it away, not trusting it to not be boobytrapped.

The two were quiet for a moment as they just stared at each other.

"Ok, what was that!?" Hatsume exclaimed and Izuku was a little taken aback by how similar her personality was to when she wasn't under the influence of his quirk.

Izuku just smiled though.

"I don't have a name for it yet, but one hand is like a positively charged magnet, only with gravity, while the other is negative. So anything I touch with one hand will be attracted to whatever I touch with the other" he explained, unabashedly. He just couldn't help himself when asked how a quirk that HE CREATED, worked.

...

He soon realized the situation he was still in though and coughed into his hand as he looked away sheepishly.

Hatsume blinked as she absorbed the information but then grinned at him.

"Well you got me. Now are you planning to have your wicked way with me?~" she said while reaching up to squeeze her breasts together.

Izuku blushed and looked away.

"I-I'll be back after-" he hesitated and took a moment to think, which caused Hatsume to grow worried.

"...I'll release the quirk soon" he said almost dejectedly, and Hatsume's eyes widened in fear and desperation.

"Wait Midoriya! You can't just leave me like this. Please Midoriya! Izuku please don't go! Please just put your babies in me! I promise it will be fun!" Hatsume begged and Izuku hesitated and his clenched fist trembled with guilt.

He eventually made his decision though.

"I'm sorry..." he said and was gone in a flash.

Even as he ran though, he was haunted by her desperate wails.

Izuku felt tears running down his face.

He knew what Ochako had told him but he just couldn't do it. He still held out hope that he could fix this without knocking up every girl on campus.

Maybe if he could just hold out a bit longer, Recovery Girl could-

ZAP!

Izuku ground to a halt.

"Danger Sense? But why now?" he thought as he looked around for whatever his quirk was warning him about. So far it hadn't alerted him to any of the girls since they didn't actually want to hurt him, so something else must have set it off. But then why didn't he see anything.

Izuku's eyes widened then as he realized he wasn't the one in danger, and immediately shot off in the direction he felt Danger Sense leading him.

Was one of the other students under attack? Where they about to hurt themselves as Ochaco had warned.

...

Or was something happing to Ochaco and the babies!

Izuku's stomach felt like he swallowed a basketball sized hunk of ice, as that last possibility entered his mind and he unconsciously upped the percentage of OFA as he ran with even more desperation. The idea that it might be a trap didn't even enter his mind.

Then he heard it.

The sound of a girl crying and he jumped to the roof of the dormitory and looked down, only to gasp in shock at the sight of Jiro, leaning against the wall as tears fell from her eyes.