Chapter 2

Chips + Froot Joos on hot and tiring day = content.

Dedicated to @KinNguyt0 as thanks for adding the story to his reading list and voting.

Also dedicated to @damin060614 for adding my other book to his reading list.

Thank you so much guys! Luv ya ❤

As the next day rolled around, Percy awoke the the smell of strawberries and lemon shampoo. He opened his eyes groggily to see that his face was buried in a blonde mass-which he soon realized was Annabeth's hair- and his arms wrapped around her waist, holding her in tight as if she were his lifeline and he was hers, which was true.

He gob up and rubbed the gunk and sleep from his eyes before going to the washroom. As he was brushing, he thought of the year ahead of him. He though he might finally have a vacation with his friends-no- his family.

After everything they'd been through it felt wrong to call them anything but his family. A somewhat annoying family, sure, but one he could not live without. He couldn't live without his bro Jason, his little sister Piper, sweet, awkward, and lumbering Frank, small, young, and innocent Hazel, crazy Leo, Nico, his cousin for whom he should have done so much more and protected him from all his troubles and of course, his soul mate, the love of his life, Annabeth.

When he got back to the sleeping area of cabin three, he saw Annabeth still sleeping and decided to wake her up through their mutual favorite method. He went over to her and started peppering her with kisses. Her forehead, her earlobes, her nose, her neck, everything. After two minutes of this treatment, Annabeth woke up.

"Morning my love," Annabeth said, a big smile on her face.

"Morning Anna." He replied, with a smile brighter than Apollo's.

"You ready to learn more about Hogwarts, Percy?" 

"As ready as I am for a vacation."

For anyone wondering, yes- they did sleep in the same bed. They had terrible flashbacks, nightmares, and severe PTSD. Some of them were diagnosed with survivor's guilt. Those that were part of the prophecies had it worse. Annabeth, Percy, and Nico had it the worst, what with Tartarus. Their nightmares would wake up the entire camp with the noise they created due to those nightmares and could only be calmed by their significant others (or in Nico's case, significant annoyance). Because, you know, going through three wars and literal hell is enough to mess with anyone's head. The entire camp started to use this as an excuse to sleep with their partners.

The couple took showers and changed their clothes before making their way to the arena to practice. They started with basic warm-ups, doing stretches, push-ups, pull-ups, and other exercises before going for a run around camp and then a swim. After the preliminaries, they picked partners and started sparring.

Annabeth matched against Hazel and Piper, Leo and Calypso tagged up against Frank and Will (who was mean with a short sword) and Percy went straight for Jason and Nico.  Although the last one could have potentially destroyed the entire camp as the strongest demigods of all time (though they would never admit it) squared off, nothing actually came of it as the trio had decided to stop using their powers for a few months as the stunt they'd pulled to end the war had used up a lot of their power and almost killed them.

As they finished this round (Annabeth, Frank, Will, and Percy were the winners), the rest of the demigods ganged up against Percy. Their duel lasted for a good half-hour and although Percy lost, he managed to take down Will, Frank, Annabeth, Hazel, Nico, and Leo before Piper's charmspeak made him hesitate for a fraction of a second in which Calyspo summoned wind spirits to pin Percy's arms allowing Jason to disarm him.

After sparring, they took showers again before sitting down and talking, waiting for Hecate to come which happened at around noon.