𝟏┋𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐑𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥

Start from the beginning

~20 minutes later~

Shadow had finished his meal and Sonic cleared his throat. "W-Wanna go out? L-Like get some fresh air?" Sonic asked not expecting what was to come next. "I mean, sure I guess" Shadow said as he got up and stretched before walking to the front door, opening it and looking back at Sonic. "You coming?" Shadow asked as he waited. "Oh, sure" Sonic said as he started to sweat a bit but gets up and walks out the door. Shadow closed the door and walked to a place where they can have peace and quiet. "I-If you want, I can show you a place you might like, it is peaceful and has no noise, perfect if you want to be alone" Sonic said as he looked at Shadow. "Well, that sounds good, isolation is sometimes alright for me" Shadow said as he watched Sonic starting to run in a different direction, himself starting to follow him and run.

After a few minutes, Sonic got to the place he mentioned, seeing Shadow come seconds later, looking at where they are. "I-I like coming here, it is someplace I can relax and take good naps" Sonic explained as he sat down on the grass and looked out into the view. "Huh, it looks vacant enough to be called a place of peace, not bad Faker" Shadow said as he sat down and breathed a bit of fresh air. "W-Well, glad you like it, I hope this might be a future place you want to go to if you just want to be alone, or whatever you want to do here" Sonic said as he looked out into the distance to see luscious hills of green grass, beautiful trees, and the blue sky with clouds. "This place is rather interesting, you come here often?" Shadow asked as he looked at what Sonic was seeing. "Y-Yeah, it is my happy place" Sonic said as he looked at Shadow and blushed a bit at how handsome he looked with his dark yet mysterious posture and facial expressions.

"Hmm, seems like a place you would go to, I like your taste in calm and nice destinations" Shadow said as he puts a hand under his chin and looked at the view. "T-Thank you, I appreciate it" Sonic said as he looked at Shadow still. "But I wanted to ask you something" Shadow said as Sonic jumped a bit from how sudden his words were. "Y-Yes?" Sonic said as Shadow slowly looked at him. "How are you always so happy even when things go horrible your way? How do you do it?" Shadow asked. "W-Well, I don't want people to see a hero w-who has the face of agony and despair, I smile because I am helping those who can't help themselves and who are defenseless, a smile can go a long way for most people" Sonic said.

"Well, I don't know how to feel happy for some things" Shadow said as he looked at Sonic. "I-I can teach you something, Amy taught it to me actually, if you wanna give it a try" Sonic said. "Well, I guess, what do I do?" Shadow asked. "F-First I want you to close your eyes, take a deep breath, and focus" Sonic said as he looked at Shadow. Shadow slowly took a big yet slow deep breath and was feeling a little calm. "N-Now open your eyes, and say 5 things you can see" Sonic said as he sees Shadow slowly open his eyes and start scanning the area a bit to come up with answers. "The sky, trees, clouds, rocks, and. . . my feet, does that count as something" Shadow asked. "I-I guess it does, keep breathing, now say 4 things you can feel" Sonic said

Shadow then thought of some more answers to say while slowly moving his hand to Sonic's hand. "I can feel the grass, my gloves, the Earth, and. . . my hand" Shadow said as his hand was now on top of Sonic, making him blush. "G-Good, now tell me 3 things you can hear" Sonic said as he looked away a bit into the view. "The wind, some birds, and insects. . ." Shadow said as he slowly grips onto Sonic's hand and holds it a bit. "2 t-things you can smell?" Sonic asked. Shadow started to sniff to smell something. "I guess it's an ambient smell" Shadow said as he looked at Sonic and started to sniff at him a bit giving another answer, making Sonic gasp and blush very red. "And lemon" Shadow said as he looked into Sonic's eyes.

"A-And now something. . . you can taste" Sonic said as he blushes a lot. Shadow's eyes averted slowly to Sonic's soft yet tender-looking lips, without hesitation from being tempted in doing so, he plants his lips onto his soft ones, making Sonic gasp as it turned into a slow yet passionate kiss. Shadow broke the kiss for a moment to give his final answer. "Is it mint?" Shadow said as he goes back to kissing Sonic on the lips, Sonic wrapping his arms around Shadow's back, kissing him back just as passionately. After a few seconds, they broke the kiss and panted softly as they looked into each other's eyes with love. Shadow chuckled and remarked on his answer. "It is mint" Shadow said as he smiled and looked at Sonic's face.

Sonic blushed red still as he softly hits him on his chest. "S-Shut up! I-I've been waiting f-for this moment for a long time! I-I wasn't going to ruin my first kiss with you with bad breath! I-I haven't touched a chilidog in weeks! . . ." Sonic said as he kept hitting his chest softly. Shadow chuckled more as he looked at Sonic and grabbed his hands to make him stop. "Oohhhh, you poor little thing, come on, let's get you some chilidogs" Shadow said as he got up and pulled Sonic up to him, holding his hand and walking away from the special place Sonic loved. "U-Umm, d-does this mean—" Sonic was cut off by something that will make his heart beat fast. "Yes, I will be your boyfriend, thanks for coming out to me without using any words to make it obvious, I accept your little invitation to date you, you silly hedgehog" Shadow said as he and Sonic walked away, Sonic smiling while blushing, knowing Shadow as now his lover starting today, his heart beating fast and happily as they walked together to enjoy the rest of their day.

💙・◦┋THE END┋◦・🖤

•̩̩͙ ✦⁺.❤️⋆˙*🧡·₊˚💛°✧°💚˚₊·💙˙⋆*💜.⁺✦ •̩̩͙

I hope you enjoyed this chapter of my Pride series! I appreciate you reading it! Thank you so much everyone! Bye!

(LITTLE TITLE HEADER IS IN THE WORKS, ONCE I AM FINISHED WITH IT, IT WILL BE PUT HERE, HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND!!!)