17th chapter.

3rd person POV:

Flashback..

The two of them were laying side by side facing each other with a lilac between them as she rolled around as if asking her human to play with her, the man smiled at her and rubbed her belly making her purr.

The younger out of the two decided to join as he scratched under her ears making her purr louder.

They hadn't said a word to each other after jungkook kissed his forehead and then they continued with drying each other's hair.. after that they were just laying on jungkook's bed doing nothing for almost an hour.

"Your smile.. is so pretty." Taehyung lowkey felt drowsy but he'd rather not sleep here in his room, just because the teacher let him in the room he didn't want to look like he's taking advantage of that by sleeping there in his space.

And the student instantly regretted saying that as he saw the teacher's smile faltering ever so slowly as he looked up at him. It looked like the older man himself didn't realise how wide he was smiling the whole time and now that he did he didn't let himself do that.

"Thank you.." his voice was quiet.. too quiet as he said that with no smile on his face anymore as he looked away from his eyes and to the kitten instead who was now cuddling into taehyung's chest.

Taehyung didn't like the fact that jungkook was depriving himself of even the littlest happiness he felt.

"I'm hungry, jungkook ssi." The student decided to change the topic but the teacher looked up at him with slightly furrowed eyebrows and tilted head.."no hyung..?"

"Huh?" Taehyung let out in confusion but then the realisation dawned upon him and he was immediately about to correct himself but jungkook got up first as he said, "nothing. Uh i will go and cook something for you." 

"I will help you.. hyung." The student emphasised the word hyung as he stood up right away and picked up the cat who was still snuggled into his chest.

"Oh.. uhm. Okay." Jungkook lowkey looked flustered as a little blush showed up on his cheeks when he looked up at the student who had a smile on his lips as he held lilac to himself who was hugging him.

"Let's go." The teacher said before he starting treading towards.

"What are you going to cook?" Taehyung asked once they reached the kitchen, jungkook went inside and started taking out the ingredients right away while the student just sat down on a chair with lilac still stuck to him.

"I'm craving makguksu, would you like to have some?" Jungkook asked as he started taking out the noodles to boil them.

"Yes please." Taehyung said immediately as the man started taking out some more ingredients.

"Okay. It's very easy to cook and it doesn't take much time either. But do you want something else in the meantime i cook this?" Before taehyung Could answer a no, the man went towards the refrigerator.

"I have some desserts i baked the other day, you want anything? Wait i have some chocolate strawberries as well." Without even listening to the answer, the man took out the strawberries before putting it on the counter before taehyung.

"Have them while i cook. You like strawberries, don't you?" And saying that the teacher went back to cooking the makguksu.

"You're so.." taehyung didn't have any word to explain how he felt with the way the man was talking with so much care about wanting to feed him with whatever he cooked, or baked. He felt really cared for, and it's not that he's not cared for by his friends or his parents or even his siblings.. but this felt different and he also knew why.