6th chapter.

3rd person POV:

Flashbacks:

"Mom you didn't even tell me that you arranged tuition classes with mr.jeon for me. I could have atleast mentally prepared myself." Taehyung whined as he picked on his pancake with the fork.

"Why don't you like your new teacher or what?" His father, Kim taegeun asked him with a hearty chuckle as he read the morning newspaper.

I had a wet dream about the teacher, I'm sure I'm past the stage where i have to decide if i like my new teacher or not.

The thought crossed his mind and right then he almost choked on the piece of pancake that was in his mouth. He did not just think that, what is wrong with him.

"Calm down, taehyung-ah. The food isn't running away." His mom scolded as she patted his back and handed him a glass of water.

"I'm alright." Taehyung reassured his parents once he could finally breath properly and he went back to eating his breakfast, but slowly this time though.

"Yeah so i was saying, it's your first day for tuition classes today, isn't it?" Taegeun asked and taehyung nodded his head in response since his mouth was full.

"Don't forget anything, be at your best behaviour, and just because you are studying don't forget to grab a snack after school. Call me when you will be coming back home and don't forget to inform me in case you will be late or something.

Don't forget to carry a scarf and a jacket with you. And since you will be walking from school to your teacher's place, don't forget to carry an umbrella in your back because you never know when it rains or snows in this city, understood?" His mom warned him about the things in a stern voice and just when taehyung was about to say something, his father spoke up.

"And yeah, have this credit card with you but don't use it carelessly and have some cash on you too.

Don't forget to carry your phone's powerbank incase it might be read. And have a sparekey for the home as well, just for safety you know. Carry your medicines with you which you can't miss in the afternoon, you know you get bad headaches If you don't take them.

And if it gets too late in the evening, then you will call me..i will come to pick you up myself, understood?" Taegeun said as he tossed one of his cards towards him after taking it out of his wallet, taehyung immediately caught it and placed it in his own wallet.

"Uh..mom dad you do remember that I'm 20 years old, right? Just a reminder.

And I'm not going out for a war, it's just tuition classes." Taehyung responded with wide eyes as he stared from his mom to dad and then repeat, only to earn a smack on his head from both of them.

"I don't care, you are still our baby, still 5 years old to me." His mom scolded him as she glared at him and her husband nodded along with her as he said,"and no offense son, but you are pretty much careless when it comes to taking care of yourself."

Taehyung couldn't help but pout at them as he got babied by both of his parents,"why am I the baby when you have 2 more babies at home.

And why would I need to carry a credit card, dad?" He asked as he turned to face his father.

"To order food? You can't stay hungry just because you need to study, yeah. And I'm sure it's rude to bother your teacher to feed you in between studying. So get some sandwiches or something so you can have your medicines." Taegeun answered, he really was making a big deal out of the medicines like it was some deadly disease that it was almost funny but it was just his parent instincts. It was just due to too much studying taehyung started getting headaches more often because of stress, so the doctor prescribed some painkillers for that, nothing much.