14th chapter.

3rd person POV:

Flashbacks...

Taehyung laid beside jungkook who was staring at the ceiling in silence thinking only he knows what.

After they had talked and cleaned up, taehyung had covered him with a blanket without saying much before getting inside on the other side of the bed since it was still morning and it was cold outside.

Jungkook had been laying down like that the whole time after that and didn't even spare him a glance.

Having enough of it, taehyung spoke out.."what are you thinking, jungkook ssi?" In hesitancy. He didn't know why he had been having this sudden urge to pull him closer by his bare waist to his own body and snuggle into him with zero to no sexual intentions behind it.

But he didn't know how to do that, because he felt like he might be overstepping the elder's boundaries by that.

"Huh? Nothing really. Are you hungry? I should get up and continue making the food, right?" Jungkook answered and he was just about to get up when taehyung held him by his shoulder and pulled him back to lay down, though he didn't know where the confidence came from.

"Wait jungkook ssi. Rest for some time, you must be tired and your back hurts, doesn't it? Food can wait, it's okay." Taehyung honestly just wanted him to lay down beside him for a bit longer, nothing more than that.

"I can manage, taehyung. You don't need to worry." Though jungkook said that, he didn't get up to sit down again, and instead just turned around a little so he was facing taehyung who was already laying sideways in a way he was watching him as well.

"Rest for a bit, jungkook ssi." The way taehyung said that, screamed authority as if he was trying to speak in a way it screamed that he was the one in control and jungkook had to listen, his body language said it enough.

And it made jungkook scoff as he flicked his chin at that with a slight roll of eyes," just because you succeeded in making me submit to you once, doesn't mean you can do that all the time, darling. I'm still the one in control the other times."

And that's all it took for taehyung to melt in a puddle as his cheeks flushed red when jungkook patted his cheek as if he was lilac or something, as if he was his pet.

"I don't have a problem with that, sir." Taehyung whispered in response as he felt his eyes rolling back a little when jungkook gripped him by his hair.

"Ofcourse you don't, you like being all compliant to me." It was a fact both couldn't deny, as much as taehyung loved to be dominant.. he loved being taken care of, loved being obeying just for his teacher just the same.

(A/n: they are both switch, both sub and dom depends on the scenerio they are in. Though taehyung only tops and jungkook only bottoms. I hope y'all don't twist it and that it makes sense.)

"Mmh i do."and taehyung pulled him closer by his waist and buried his head in his neck, giving in to his urges as he did what he was wishing to do ever since he laid beside him.

But right when he did that, a gasp left jungkook's lips which he tried to conceal but failed to do so when taehyung slotted their lips together.

"But so do you. I wish you told me your reasons." Taehyung couldn't help but wonder out loud against his lips. Jungkook wrapped one arm around his neck as he pulled him closer and kissed him deeper as their tongues clashed together and moved in a rhythm as they explored the corners of each other's mouths.

"Let's not get there, shall we? I'm a little sleepy but as much as i would love to sleep, since you are here anyways. I suggest you study and attend your today's lessons before leaving for now." Jungkook avoided the topic smoothly once they pulled away from the kiss or borderline makeout session since their lips were flushed red and slicked with their mixed spits and both were catching their breaths.