1st chapter.

3rd person POV:

"Aren't you such a good darling? Fucking your professor so well, hm? Doing so well like a precious boy you are." The man rasped in the younger's ear as he bounced up and down on his cock, feeling it deep inside himself as he bit on the skin of his student's neck to suppress his moans, his arms wrapped around his shoulders tightly.

His jumps got sloppy as he felt the heat pooling up in the bottom of his stomach, making him let out a grunt he was trying his best to hold.

"G-good, only for you s-sir. Just for y-you." Whispered the younger man as he threw his head back, baring his neck for the elder man to bite on as he released almost inaudible breathy moans, his head was clouded by the pleasure of the warmth that surrounded him and the series of praises whispered by that pretty voice.

"Yes darling, just for me. Just for your sir. Ahh fuck. I am c-cumming, ah shit." The elder moaned out as he released a choked breath when the slender fingers got wrapped around his neglected, red flushed cock that was leaking with precum.

"I got you s-sir. I got you." The student said as he pulled the man closer to himself by the back of his head gently as he pressed his lips against his own, slowly and messily moving them against each other with tongues pressing into the others.

"G-good, keep going. Ah fuck.. keep going.. don't s-.. ahhh." The man's words were interrupted right away as he beautifully arched his back and slumped down on the younger man's body who also Slumped down upon him after filling the condom up to the brim that was still wrapped around him.

"S-sir.. did i do g-good?" The younger man asked in a soft insecure voice as he pulled his head away from the elder's neck, his eyes feeling glossy right now.

The elder pulled away from his neck as well and cupped the younger's face with both hands and wiped his eyes with his thumbs, then pecked his lips and later forehead as he muttered,"you did amazing, darling. Believe me, okay. You did very good. I am proud of you, taehyungie."

A small shy smile showed up on the boy's face as a blush formed on his cheeks at that before he puckered his lips once again that were pecked right away.

The professor was about to say something when he heard some kind of noise outside the classroom they were in,making him and his student panic as he picked himself up from the younger who helped him dress up quickly and dressed himself up as quickly as well.

their faces were flushed red as the teacher quickly sat down on his chair where he was getting fucked not even 10 minutes ago and wore his glasses back with the younger standing infront of him with his bag on his back and glasses on as well and his hoodie hiding his face and messed up tangled hair while the elder opened up some random notebook from the heaps he had to check.

It was as if their breaths were caught in their throat when the door opened and inside entered a man with a dimpled smile as he walked towards the teacher while chuckling.

"Jungkook-ah, you still haven't left? Did you wait for me so we can leave together, huh?" Namjoon said in a low flirtious tone as he leaned on the table near him.

"Uh no? I had a lots of project files to check that's why i was still here, thought i could check some more before i leave."jungkook made an excuse paying no attention to his flirty remarks.

"But the deadline to check them is 2 weeks later, beautiful. You can take your time checking them, why don't we go for a date till then?" Namjoon asked in a fake pout as he looked at him up and down while licking his lips.

Hearing that, the sound of clearing of throat could be heard as a deep voice spoke,"jungkook sir, can i leave now or am I still on detention? I will make sure to not disturb your class next time." Said a monotonous voice as he looked down instead of any of the teachers.

"Yes you can leave and make sure to not be late for the class tomorrow. You know that i don't tolerate disobedience in my class." Jungkook replied in a similar tone while fixing his glasses on his nose.

"Yes sir, have a nice day. I will be leaving." Said taehyung one last time while still looking down before he finally left from there.

Taehyung had his hands clenched into fists as he left from there with his teeths gritted in anger but there were tears forming in his eyes as he walked to his car where the driver was waiting for him.

He wiped them immediately when he noticed them and sighed to himself, as he sat inside the car, the realisation just dawning upon him now that he relaxed finally.

"Shoot, i did it again. I need t-this to stop. I can't go anymore like this, i need to study more. Right.. i have no right feeling like this." He reminded himself as he sniffled to himself and wiped his eyes once again, staring out of the window.

"How did i even get myself into this?" He wondered out loud to himself releasing another sigh, his heart was hurting.

Taehyung really wished that night hadn't had happened, maybe he wouldn't have been hurting himself like this.

_______________
T

hat's it for this chapter.

So this is a new fic I'm posting rn and i have no idea if anyone would even read it but hey i wanted to write it so i did.

I don't know how frequent the updates would be but i will try my best.

Tell me your thoughts about it, I'm open to constructive criticism as long as you are not hating and please interact :( it makes me so demotivated when there are reads but no one is interacting.

It's not a really long fic, maybe would be around 25-30 chapters? But i hope y'all enjoy it :)

Till next time...~~