Sleepover with A Surprise

Start from the beginning

I flinched. Her parents were away?! Who would protect me now?! Why didn't Charles tell me this before his heartwarming offer to save me?!

I made my way to Richie's room, and I noticed she was on a phone-call with someone.
"She's here... Yeah... Everything's ready... Sure... Alright, see you"

I hesitantly walked in and she turned around almost instantly.
"Angel! You're here!" Richie squealed and she pulled me in for a hug.
My jaw clenched and I awkwardly wrapped my arms around her.
"Let's watch some TV"
I nodded my head in agreement and we moved to the Cinema room, where we watched Nickelodeon channel until 8 o'clock.

The door bell rang 10 minutes past 8.
"That's our guest" Richie giggled.
"You didn't say someone was joining us" i protested.
Richie snorted "I didn't say it would be just us, either"

I felt a chill run down my spine.
"Ya coming?"
I shook my head. I didn't want to know who the guest was. If the person was the one on a call with Richie... then I had all my reasons to be afraid.

"Richie, love. Where is she?" I heard a sweet harmonious voice from the door.
"In the cinema. She didn't want to come out" Richie replied.
I instantly recognized the voice. It couldn't be?... could it? Richie wouldn't do that to me? Would she?...
Just as I was beginning to regret my decision of being the brave one...

"Well, well, Angel. Someone forgot their manners at home" Chelsea snickered, hovering over me with Richie standing next to her, looking way taller than she actually was.

"I can't wait to have some... FUN with you!" Chelsea said with a smile.
I swallowed down hard, but I stood up and smiled "Good! Then let's play! You can't have a sleepover without good games first!"

Chelsea's eyes twitched in frustration, but she forced a smile "Good. How does truth or dare sound?"
"I was actually hoping for a good came of cards to sharpen our brains, but that's if you're up for it"
Richie cut me off "I think our brains are sharp enough"
"Not mine" I lied.

The two of them glared at me, then Chelsea snatched my bag out of my hand "Fine then. Have your way now. We'll get what we want later!"
"Can we watch Harry Potter marathon later?" I asked with a pout.
I watched Chelsea grit her teeth and I flashed a sly smirk.
"You're self-centered, aren't you?" She spat.

________________________________

"Dare..." I mumbled, my teeth clattering.
I thought I could tire them out by playing 4 rounds of cards, watching the first 3 Harry Potter movies and cooking dinner for fun... but Chelsea wasn't backing out easily.
She got her way, as we played truth or dare. She had asked me truth once, and the question was about Samuel...
"Do you like Lenard?"
"No" I said dryly. I wasn't lying. I didn't like Lenard. I friggin' loved him!
After that, I chose dare as an as escape route... but picking dare was the worst thing to do.

I got pushed into the pool, and was forced to stay in for 5 minutes, but I could only hold my breath for 3. Miserable, I know.
Richie was dared to press a needle into my skin.
Chelsea was dared to slap me three times.
But I'm fine. The rest of the dares were simple ones, like eat paper and lick the floor. Those kind of middle school stuff.

It was time for bed, and I had changed into my cat onesie.

Suddenly... I couldn't breathe. I tried crying out for help, but there was a hand clamped over my mouth.

"I told you to stay away! Listen close, Ilves. Samuel Lenard is mine! You should've stayed away when I warned you. Now you've been warned and I'll take action!"

My screams were muffled and my head was hazy. Tears poured from the corners of my eyes.

"This is just the start, Angel Lucy Ilves"