| CHAPTER 46 |

Beginne am Anfang

The straight A student of the batch.... leaves questions in the Exam? 

Unbelievable .... If that is so, then how come he always comes first?

Hyuk sir, laughed softly and showed the roughly made .... flower he drew just now...

"Unbelievable? ...maybe...Like I said .... Namjoon is not born with an extraordinary mind .... He just does his Exam with ...accuracy" 

your eyes went wide 

"He only attempts those question ...that he knows to solve accurately ...." 

"Who asked the students to attempt all the questions on the Exam? ...we just need those answers which are accurately, brilliantly answered by you guys..." 

you looked at the rough sketch he made ......actually it was not a rough sketch ...it was made finely...

He drew a flower ...because that's the only thing he knew how to draw with brilliancy ... if you would ask him to draw your face ......it will not come as could as this sketch 

This was the time of your life when you learned the most important lesson of your life ......

Focus on the accuracy ...not quantity

"Woah! sir, you spoiled the strategy of your son! " You dramatically grasped your mouth .... making him laugh 

"Meh~ I was the one who taught him this..." 

"But still sir, what if Namjoon don't come first this time?"  you wiggled your eyebrows ....

"I will still be happy......because you will be on that first rank and .... you are not less than my daughter, are you?"

"I guarantee you Min Y/N this exam ......you will the first .... I saw your hard work ....and it will pay you well..."

Sometimes, relations are made out of values and emotions ......sometimes, people who are not related to you.... become more family than your own blood ....

In those times, Kim Soo-Hyuk sir .... became your family ...more than your own one ....

When nobody from your family was free to have a decent talk with you .... He guaranteed you...that you will Ace your examination...

And you are glad that you stood proudly above his expectations ...

That first-year examination of your college .... you made it to first rank ...because of Hyuk sir reliance ...and trust 

"I again need a guarantee from you Hyuk sir, that you will make it fine from that ICU"

you whispered to yourself and joined your hands, rested them on your temple supporting your elbows on your lap