"I need you to go to the Cullens," Bella quickly said.

"I'm already on my way there. Carlisle wants me in more often for check ups," Katherine explained. "Why what's wrong, Bells."

"Rosalie will explain everything when you get there. I love you," Bella said.

"I love you too," Katherine said and then heard a click.

It wasn't long till Katherine was at the Cullens home. Rosalie greeted her as she always did but this time something about Rosalie seemed different.

"Okay what's going on?" Katherine asked with a shake of her head.

"Try not to freak out but Bella is pregnant," Rosalie said with a smile.

"Wait I thought that wasn't possible?" Katherine questioned.

"We thought what's happening with you, isn't possible either. But here we are," Rosalie shrugged.

"Oh, wow. I'm going to be an aunt and a mother. Great. Oh poor Charlie. He's going to have two grandchildren and his children are only 18," Katherine sighed.

"We should get you to your appointment," Rosalie pulled Katherine along.

"Right," Katherine shook her head.

***

"Wow you look, well more pregnant then me. Yay for supernatural baby bumps," Katherine joked as she sat next to her sister.

"You're so warm," Bella cuddle closer to her younger sister.

Katherine got under the quilt and moved closer to Bella. "By all means use me as your personal heater. The heat is sometimes too much," Katherine rested her head on Bella's shoulder. "We're in this together, Bells. I'm by your side through the whole thing. Okay?"

"Promise?" Bella asked.

"Swear on my life," Katherine smiled.

"Hey when you're turned, we could pretend we are twins. Kind of like Jasper and Rosalie do," Katherine joked earning a chuckle from Jasper.

"You'll travel with us?" Bella asked hopefully.

"Yeah maybe I'll come up with something like I want to go to college. I mean Carlisle thinks I won't age anymore even though I don't really have venom. So if I don't age anymore I'll have to eventually leave dad," Katherine frowned.

"He'll be devastated when we are both gone," Bella said softly.

"Maybe it would be easier if we did some kind of car accident or something that could take us both out," Katherine shrugged. "I hate thinking about this. Have you thought of any names?"

"No, not yet. What about you?" Bella went along with the subject change.

"I have a name that I'm leaning toward but Jake doesn't like it. Plus I kinda don't want to tell you incase you have yours before mine," Katherine teased.

Bella rolled her eyes, "right. Just tell me I want to know what my nephew will be named."

"I like River but Jake prefers Dakota," Katherine said with a sigh.