16

Thankyou for being patient guys...please comment so that I feel more motivated...

I got up early in the morning and quickly did my morning workout and routine and dressed myself in a black trackpants and a grey t-shirt and tied my hair in a low messy bun and took my phone with me went towards the kitchen...

I checked the time...it was 7 in the morning...still early for the others to get up because of yesterdays event...I opened the refrigerator and took out a loaf of bread and also took out other things necessary for making a sandwich and made myself a sandwich and also took out a bottle of cold coffee that I kept hidden from risha in the vegetable chamber in the fridge...

I took everything and marched towards the garden and sat down in swing...the place where the swing present was pretty high and I could see the whole swimming pool area without even standing...I placed my cold coffee beside me in the swing only to see crumbs chips...probably risha's trash

"that shithead...''

I dusted off the crumps, took a bite of my sandwich and took out my phone from my pant pocket and scrolled down the YouTube to find the best song for sangeet, haldi and shaadi as well

Soon I was done with my sandwich...I removed the cap from the bottle and bought it near to my mouth to devour my cold coffee only to get hit by the same shithead who called himself as my brother resulting the my fav coffee to spill on me...

I wiped off the coffee from my face...took my phone and put it in my pockets rushing towards the laughing shit...he stopped laughing as soon as he saw me and started running inside the house...

''risha...stop there you shithead''

''maaa.help me...this chudail is chasing me...''

''do you thing she could hear us you freaking little shit...and who is the chudail here?...stop there before I throw my slippers on you...yahhh...where do you think you're going?...''

I asked as soon as I saw him entering a room...

he entered the room and tried to close the door...I quickly put my foot between the door...I pushed open the door and found him near the bed...

''stop there you freaking raccoon...I will kill you once I reach there..''

''I will tell maa if you come near me...''

''well...you can only tell her if you're alive bitch...I will not leave you today..''

I jumped on him...he tried to kick me with his legs...I pinched his thigh hard and climbed up and sat on his tummy and pulled his hair harshly...

''yahh.leave me...or ill tell Ammi that you was the one broke her expensive vase trying to do belly dance while balancing the vase in your head..''

''don't you dare kamine...die bitch...think that its a pleasure to die in my hand...''

''leave me chudail..''

saying that he too started pulling my hair that was made in a low bun...we both were throwing profanities at each other not knowing there was the whole jeon family and Arya and Ammi and Appa sitting in the couch discussing about the marriage...

''you chudail...If I'm dying then I'm taking you with me...lets have a proper face to face fight in the hell bitch...''

suddenly we both heard someone clearing their throat...

''Vicks ki goli de dun?...''

I asked to him sarcastically

''he doesn't need that... But I'm sure you both need a nice beating with my slippers''