6

They all heard a squealing sound...they turned around and saw a girl and a boy and kiara coming towards them....the girl was sitting in the luggage cart....the boy was pushing the cart...both of them were laughing...the girl kept squealing whenever he sped up or tried to make her fall ...while yn was running behind them laughing while rolling a luggage with her...yn and siblings who were yet to notice the presence of other kept playing around...

While the jeons looked at the sibling with a smile seeing them all playful...

Suddenly yn noticed their presence...she felt a bit embarrassed...she immediately pushed off the twins and ordered a guard to take the luggages and dragged the twins towards the jeon family...

The twins didn't mind to look around...they didn't noticed jeon family's presence...they both started pulling tantrums for pushing them off...

(Guys...note that the conversation between the jeniskhers are in hindi here)

Arya: diii....why did you do that?...I was enjoying the ride....but the ride was too slow, so it's okay ig..it's not like risha got some muscles to pull the cart faster...

Risha: girl...don't ever question me about my muscles and strength idiot...well!...it's ok...let's check if I have muscles or not...come here sister dearest...let me get you...

As soon as he said that arya ran to save her life...he followed her from behind...

Arya quickly ran and hid behind hyunjin....the twins didn't even realise what they were doing....risha went near her...arya made hyunjin as her barrier...risha slightly pushed him off and pulled her and started tickling her...

Hyunjin stood there like a statue with tinted cheeks...which was only noticed by the great jiwoo...who was also slightly flustered by the other twin...hyunjin too noticed jiwoo...

Meanwhile kiara was so embrassed...her cheeks and ears became the dark shade of pink because of embrassement...she was so embrassed that she thought to burry herself right there by digging a hole....

She then went towards the twins...for a minute she too forget the presence of jeons...she pulled both the twins off from each other by holding their ears and twisting them....

Kiara: yahhh!...you both...why do you guys always fight over lame reasons...huh?...

Arya and risha: dii..diii...leave us...leave us...

Kiara left their ears and stood there folding her arms in a criss cross manner...risha and Arya turned towards her to argue...
Risha stopped as soon as he noticed the reaction of yn..he turned towards arya...she seemed to be noticed that too...they both turned towards the direction Kiara was looking at...

As soon as they turned around they froze...soon their faces heated up just like kiara seeing more people staring at them, trying to hold their laughs...

As soon as the jeons saw their reaction they laughed out loud not able to control their laughs...

The trio scratched the back of their neck and laughed sheepishly being embrassed...

Kiara : well!...I guess now you guys understood why I warned you before...either way...these two are my younger siblings... rishanio and Arya...

Arya: diiii...who are they?..