3

I reached the hospital

I reached the hospital...I went to my office..and changed my outfit..and hung my coat in my hands...and ran towards minji's room to bite her ear off...

I went to her room..only to find no one inside...I heard some sounds from the bathroom attached to her cabin letting me know that she was in the bathroom... I looked around her cabin...I saw a paper bag with her casual clothes which she wore today and then changed into the uniform on the couch...I let my intuition win over the voice that was screaming at the back of my head , to not even think about doing that...I looked at her table and grabbed a black sharpie and took out her white plain t shirt and wrote "warning: brain-mouth no filter installed " and also added a small quote below it "dumb, dumber, dumbest- who?...of course me" and added small middle finger designs like in those aesthetic shirts...I know she has an extra pair of casuals in her locker...so I without hesitation poured all my designing talent on the t-shirt...

I was caught right-handed by minji...who screamed out loud looking at the piece of art in my hand...I threw the sharpie at her and decided to run off to save my dear life from minji's wrath...

I opened a nearby room without looking who's inside and opened the room from inside and slightly peaked through the little space..as soon as I peaked through the door..I saw minji laughing her ass out while holding the t-shirt in her hand...which was damn creepy...she saw me peeking outside...I moved back clutching my white coat tightly...

She came inside the room..she too didn't notice who was inside the room and laughed while looking at me...she suddenly stopped laughing and eyed me with a mischievous glint in her eyes and smirk on her lips...I moved away from her to save my ass..

Minji: my baby...look at her being all scared of me...come near me sweetheart...I swear I won't do anything...come here...

As soon as she said that i knew I was in deep shit...

Me: yaar...look the t-shirt looks more cool than before...and I promise I'll buy you the designer clothes that you were simping over the whole week...please have some mercy at me...

I said with my hands clasped together...

Minji: mmm...the offer is too tempting to reject...but you still owe me a meal thought...and don't you dare think that I'll forget about this thing...

Me: yeah yeah queen...

I said presenting her a courtesy...

Minji: must say...this shirt looks cool now...

She said swinging the t-shirt left to right...I heard someone snickering behind me...

I turned around and I frozed on my spot....minji too...but then she bursted into laughter seeing my reaction..and my cheeks and ears getting heated up..because of  being embrassed.
The jeon family and their friends stood there looking at us holding their laughter...God...they must think of me as dumb