CHAPTER 12

I drove off to a café

I drove off to a café..I entered the café and smiled as soon as the smell of the roasted coffee beans hit my nostrils..

I took a deep breath and moved towards the seat that is farthest from all the other seats and was at the corner and would give me much privacy..

I sat down on the seat and I heard a jiggling sound...I turned towards the direction where the sound was coming from...of course..perks of having powers..

I saw a lady in her late twenties...she had wore a apron over her red kurti..

Server: mam..welcome to Jane's café...what would you like to have?..

Me: umm...can I have a Americano with cream and a red velvet cheese cake?..

Server: sure mam...anything else?..

I shaked my head as no..

Server: ok mam...your order will be here within 10 minutes..

With that been said she smiled and went towards the barista..

I again looked around the café...taking a long deep breath..and I took my phone and laptop and set it on the table and took my glasses and wore it..

I opened the file in my laptop which had the names of people that I have to invite forthe engagement as well all the other functions that imply in Indian wedding..

I quickly prepared and send everyone a email telling them that they are invited for the wedding...

I decided to let our parents inform the close relatives.. as they may make some problems and will surely create some rumors in the wedding if they aren't invited by visiting them at home or calling them..

I again looked at the list...I sighed looking at the number of people...I'm sure there might be more than 2000 people name in this list..

I again sighed..

I really don't like much crowded places..and those fake smiles and gestures and the rude comments of people...if I ever marry I want my marriage witha closed off place...only with my close family.. and friends..

I heard the jiggling sound again...the lady from before kept my orders in my table..

I made sure to thank her before she left

I dialed the number of the decor agency...

I heard a ding sound..letting me know the person on the other side has picked up the call..