1

At jeniskher hospital

It was a warm morning at jeniskher hospital not until the emergency alarm starts to ring

It was full of chaos...doctors and nurses rushing....stretcher screeching....

All rushes towards the operation theatre

Nurse1: "doctor...the patient is not stable" panicking
Docter: "he has lost lot of blood...take him to the operation theatre immediately ....and look he has a bullet pierced in his stomach....it seems like a critical case...just inform her and ask her to accompany me...I can't handle this alone...only she can handle the situation"
Nurse2: "nurse 1 go and accompany the doctor...I'll inform her"
Nurse1: "OK...come fast"

And there she was talking in the phone with her siblings..more like bickering with them

more like bickering with them

In the call

Arya: "it's all his fault. Don't get angry on me"
Rishanio: "yahhh!...don't you dare blame me!...you was the one who spend her precious 1 hour infront of the mirror"
Arya: "you piece of shit!..shut your mouth"

As Both the twins started to bicker.... the other one in the line tried to stop herself from bursting on them...but the both don't seem to stop their bickering

Kiara: " That's it" she took a deep breath before bursting out "STOP IT YOU BOTH IDIOTS...ARYA...I KNOW YOU...YOU WASTED 1 HOUR INFRONT OF THE MIRROR...AND YOU IDIOT RISHA..YOU STAYED AWAKE WHOLE NIGHT PLAYING VIDEO GAMES AND WOKE UP LATE...NOW YOU BOTH THE STUPIDS ARE WASTING THE TIME BY BICKERING WITH EACH OTHER...DON'T COME TO ME IF PAPA AND AMMI GROUNDED YOU...STOP YOUR BLABBERING MOUTH AND GET TO WORK"

Arya: "sorry di....it was both of ours mistake...don't get angry on us"

Kiara: "Mmmm...get to work you fools..and risha don't you dare play games in the office...I'll kill you if I get to-"

She was cut off by someone slammed the door

Nurse2: "doctor kiara there is an emergency...the person got admitted has been shot in his stomach ...and his pulse is not stable...doctor kim took charge of him...she told me to report you that he needs to be operated and the surgeon appointed for emergency surgeries left because of some personal problems...she told me to get you there immediately"