5

They both smirked and entered the room...they looked around the room...it was very dark...hyunjin took jiwoo's phone from his pocket and turned on the flashlight...they both looked around...they felt someone tapping on their shoulders...they looked and each other and said at the same time..

Hyunjin and jiwoo: whatt?...what do you want?..yahh!...I should ask this to you...why did you tapped on my shoulder?..I didn't!...

They remained silent for a second

Hyunjin and jiwoo: then whoo?...

They both said being a little terrified...

Suddenly.......

....: I did!..

Someone said in a deep raspy voice...
They both screamed their lungs out and jiwoo jumped on hyunjin and hugged him like a koala..while hyunjin tried not to cry being scared...

Seeing their reaction the person laughed out loud...hearing a familiar voice hyunjin turned the flashlight towards
The person...they both again screamed seeing the person so close to them...the person was still laughing..

Hyunjin and jiwoo: hyung/oppa why did you do that?..

They said slightly whining...

Jungkook: OK OK....STOP whining..

Hyunjin: when did you woke up?..

Jungkook: I woke up hearing two idiots screaming...I was about to sleep again...then I remembered how you both always annoy me by waking me up in the morning by pulling pranks at me..so I thought , why not change the tables today?...

They both huffed...jungkook patted their head

"Awwww...poor thing"

And told them that he'll be downstairs after freshing up...they both nodded and went away..

He freshen up...then he went downstairs...

There he saw his hyungs and noonas...he greeted them..

Jungkook: good morning guys...

All: good morning kook/hyung/oppa..

Jisoo: where are you going jungkook being all dressed up...don't tell me you're going to office today too...

Jungkook scratched the back of his neck before nodding...

Rosé: why don't you take a leave from the office jungkook-ahh...your hyungs are not going too...

Jin: yeahh!..and we're going to India tomorrow...we have to be ready being all packed up..

Jungkook: hyung...its just that I have a important meeting in the office...I'll be coming back very soon...you all have fun...

They all sighed and nodded as they know they can't win jungkook in this topic...

They started eating...the ladies gossiping, hyunjin and jiwoo were using their phones while eating...the men talked about business...jungkook ate his breakfast quickly and got up after washing his dish...

Jisoo: are you leaving now?..
Jungkook: yes noona..
Jisoo: OK then...take care...be early OK..

Jungkook let out a small chuckle and said..

Jungkook: OK noona...byee..

Then he left to his office..

Time skip...