WEDDING PLANNING..🤵‍♂️👰‍♀️

•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•
CHAPTER 9
•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

RECAP

Mrs jeon and Mrs.jeniskher pov..

Wahh...yn and jungkook both look good together....

I'll talk to hana/meera tonight or tomorrow...

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Third person's pov...

Everyone was eating...talking with each other...while the jeniskher sibling's eyes were on jeon siblings...and vice verse..

Soon they finished thier dinner and went to wash thier hands...

All washed their hands..only yn and jungkook was remaining...

Jungkook went before her and was washing his hands...yn stood behind him...

Arya: all young humans..come to Rishanio's and my room after washing hands...OK...we have to plan for the venue, shopping and stuffs...OK?..

They all said OK...yn turned around and faced arya...arya was standing in the middle of the stairs..with hyunjin..jiwoo..risha..beside her...

Then she said..

Yn: arya...take my laptop and phone from my room too OK..

Arya nodded..

Yn turned around only to get froze on the spot...where she was standing...

Jungkook was standing just before her...they were very close...she slipped a bit seeing him this close..he hilded her by her waist..

Yn wasn't so short...she would reach up to jungkook's nape...

Both stood there without moving...