15

They quickly reached the restaurant...yn looked at her phone and said...

"It's already 5.45...it's almost time for the engagement party to begin.."

"Let's get off quickly, and we still have to arrange the rings and stuff."

"Let's go then.."

Soon, they got out of the car... and rushed inside and moved backstage...

The arrangements were all done and the guests were already there...the couple was in separate rooms...with their friends and family...

Yn and Jungkook quickly arranged a tray filled with flowers and placed two ring boxes with the engagement ring in them... and they both looked around the venue, and both were satisfied with the look of the venue...

They both greeted the guests they encountered... even though jungkook didn't even know the guests and their language...he still greeted them with a polite smile and a small bow along with yn...

Everything was set and done... they have already arranged people for anchoring the engagement...

They moved towards the rooms where Priya and Yash were...as they neared the rooms... they saw a middle-aged woman getting out of Priya's room...

Yn sighed as soon as she saw her...sensing that Yn already knows the woman and is not ready to face her, jungkook moved closer to her..and kept his hands on her shoulders...walking together with her...

"Do you by chance know her?..."

Yn turned and was about to answer...when the woman noticed her and rushed towards her...

"Hey Yn... how're you?..."

"I'm fine, Aunty, and you...?"

"I'm too fine...and who's this young man tagging along with you?...is he the one you're going to marry?..."

"No...no...he's Yash's cousin and also a good friend of mine..."

"Ohh..is it...he looks handsome...don't you think he'll be perfect for our Tina?..."

Yn forced a smile and said

"I don't think so... and it has nothing to do with me,"

Jungkook looked at them confused as he didn't even understand a single phrase...but he can say that yn is not fond of the woman that she was talking to..and he also noticed how her gaze hardened and how quickly she changed those expressions and also noticed that how forced her smile looked...

He quickly took his phone and acted as if he got a phone call... and cut the call hurriedly and held YN's hand and said...

"Mom wants to see us now... she said it's something important"

Yn nodded and turned towards the woman and said...

"Aunty... we have to go now.. mom is calling for us"

"Ahh...OK, beta...don't forget about Tina."

Yn turned and intertwined her hand with his and pulled him a little closer to her... and started walking towards the room...

The woman looked at them and smiled...

"Here starts the new story..."

She then turns around, sighing...

"I guess I have to look for another handsome man in this crowd for my Tina.."

........

On the other side,...jungkook kept looking between the intertwined hand and YN...he didn't know why she did that... but he was deep down very happy...