"And lastly, everyone, give your respect to your new Captains, Rank 18...Dynasties."

     The brotherhood named Dynasties, who were all wearing masks that covered their face, walked to the middle with no hesitation. There were ten of them in total, just like PHD. But as they walked to join the others, no one cheered. They didn't even acknowledge them.

     Everyone just stared as the new group stood beside Jack of All Trades. But as the entire courtyard was in complete silence, someone suddenly threw a bottle at one of the members of Dynasties, surprising everyone. Soon after, the rest of the white uniforms started throwing things at them too, and the quiet courtyard was eventually filled with loud boos.

     "They've really done it this time," Cj says with a smirk.

      Roland sighed and massaged his temple in frustration. The Stewards also went to the scene to stop the commotion, but before anyone could do anything, all the members of Jack of All Trades immediately went in front of the Dynasties to cover them.

     "I am immensely embarrassed. Please, accept my apology, Captains," the leader of the Jacks, Benedikt Leitz, stated to the members of Dynasties, putting his hand over his chest before looking back at his fellow schoolmates.

     "Roland's High School!" The leader shouted, instantly making everyone stop whatever they were doing. "Are you not embarrassed? Instead of welcoming your new captains, you decide to act like this? You should all be ashamed!"

     The white uniforms immediately looked away from the leader in shame.

     "Have you all forgotten our school motto? It is to look straight ahead. If you do not wish to follow the orders of your new captains, then..." Benedikt paused and looked back at his brotherhood before boldly announcing, "We will forfeit our titles and transfer to the House of Pawns."

     The white uniforms practically gasped at the claim, while the rest of the brotherhoods were also left speechless.

     But as the students started talking amongst each other, the members of PHD suddenly started walking towards Jack of All Trades. Everyone was confused as to why such a powerful brotherhood would even do such a thing, but as soon as PHD stopped in front of the 1st Lieutenants, all the members suddenly touched their chests and bowed to them—except for their leader—leaving everyone in the courtyard speechless.

     "J-Joon...what are your brotherhood doing?" Benedikt confusingly asked.

     Joon looks at Dynasties before looking back at Benedikt. "Thank you for protecting our new brotherhood and automatically recognizing them as your captains. I hope they get to learn a lot from their experience here in the House of Rooks," Joon explains.

     "Well, no problem with—" As soon as Benedikt realized what Joon had just said, he immediately stopped himself to look at PHD with shock. Soon after, everyone in Roland's High School was left dumbfounded. Even President Roland himself was surprised at the sudden reveal.

     "What did you just say?!"

...

The events that happened yesterday were the talk of all the houses. The new ranks left everyone in a frenzy, but what shocked them the most was the connection between PHD and the Dynasties. The word traveled fast, and everyone was already talking about it.

     Eventually, the students in the House of Rooks no longer complained about their new captains. Mostly because they were afraid of what PHD might do.

     "Yesterday was just hilarious! The look on everyone's face, when they found out that Dynasties are a direct brotherhood under PHD, was just simply priceless. I might end up rewatching the recording tonight," Cj says before laughing at the memory of it.