23 | Don't Blame Me

Comenzar desde el principio

I exhaled a relief breath.

"So. That means we have the hotel all to ourselves?"

He bit his bottom lip, as he suddenly bent down, and before I could even breath. He immediately wrapped his arms around my lower back as he threw me over his shoulder.

My legs dangling from his shoulder, as he suddenly brought a palm up, smacking me right on my ass.

I yelped slightly as we began to head to the bathroom.

"Your ass is mine. No one else's."

I chuckled. "I need to take a shower."

"I know." He said as we entered through the door way.

He sat me back down on the tile right in front of him as his eyes stared down into mine.

"We're going to."

My eyebrow went up. "We? Who said we? Maybe I want to take one by myself."

I couldn't help but notice the cocky expression that now formed on his face.

"You won't. Because I am going to fuck you so good in that fucking shower that you are going to need help getting out of it when we're done."

I gulped as those words came out of his mouth.

God bless it.

My hands moved to his buttons on his shirt as I began to rip each one out of its hole.

"So do it." I said in a daring tone.

In truthfulness, I want him. I want him so bad that I need these clothes to be off of me and him immediately. I need his hands all over my body, touching me in places that I crave and beg for. Places that he knows make me crumble to pieces.

I need it all.

Without hesitation, his hands whipped around to me, as they began to untite this robe.

And soon, it fell straight to the floor along with all of our other clothes.

He was already going so hard that I could see the veins popping out of his arms, and the way his breathing fastened.

He was fucking determined. He was on a mission and he was about to finish it.

His lips met mine as he kissed me fierce and hard, dominating me, taking me.

His kisses immediately moved down to my neck as I felt my head throw back letting him suck even harder, and this time I am sure he was leaving marks.

"Nik-" I whimpered out.

He laughed against my skin as we began to step back.

Me on the tips of my toes as his steady grip on my naked waist.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I moved my head to press my lips against his again.

With his free arm, he opened the shower door, as we immediately stepped inside.

The water wasn't running yet I felt like I was on fire due to the amount of heat both our bodies were producing.

He backed me up against the tile wall, as I felt the coldness hit my spine. Sending a flood of relief.

My legs wrapped around his torso, as he used his free hand to turn the shower on.

At first the water was cold but then soon turned into warmth.

Our bodies were now soaked together.

His hair was wet and messy which made him look even sexier than he already was.

He stopped kissing me for a moment to catch his breath as both of our eyes stared into one another's. Deeply.

I collected all of his thoughts into mine as I wondered what he was thinking in that beautiful mind of his.

I will admit, I used to hate his mind. I used to hate everything about him. Except his looks.

But now. I love everything about him.

From his head to his toe, he is amazing.

His hands wringed through my soaked hair, as it was hard to control our hands due to the water.

The water poured down us, as I felt his hand slowly travel down my body.

Right between my legs.

And without warning, he slid 2 fingers into me causing me to moan out so loudly that their was an echo.

He pumped and thrusted his finger so deep into me as he continued to hit my G-Spot.

He hadn't even been inside me but 2 minutes as I was already ready for him.

"Nik!" I screamed out.

He watched me in aw.

"Your mine princess, and only mine."

I whimpered out once again before he suddenly slid his fingers out and replaced it with his dick.

He didn't give me any time to breath before I felt him begin to stretch and fill me with pleasure.

And with each thrust, he caused me to moan and come with pleasure everytime.

And he was very right with his promises. He went hard and fast with his rhythms.

And soon, when he came with a final groan.

We were both out of breath, both filled with emotions.

And both so overjoyed.

He slid out of me as he sat me down on the tile.

I found that my legs were a little wobbly.

God he was right.

And I definitely think he noticed because with a laugh, he grabbed the soap bottle and the loofah.

"Come on love, let's actually take a shower now."