Not This Bloody Again

"W-What do you mean?" Chloe stuttered.

Michael grinned as he revealed Azrael's blade that was hidden under his suit. "All I have to do to win this game... is to take away my brother's little miracle."

Her eyes widen with shock and fear. Didn't Lucifer keep Azrael's blade after the war? Adrenaline pumped through her veins. The blade shined throughout the darkness, and she took a step backwards. The first thought she had was to shoot him, but hell knows it wouldn't work.

It was late and if she bothered screaming the blade would plunge into her heart before the neighbours even had a chance to react. The door was metres away, blocking her chance to get out. "No more running, no more hiding."

"Is that...?"

"Azrael's blade," he confirmed, beaming. "My sister always did have the best weapons."

"It has been quite the ride, detective," Michael said. "It was especially hard to find a human who had similar personalities and features as my brother. And I had to gather lots of blades from Hell, and the demons were quite stubborn to give their weapons."

"You were the one behind the murders..." Chloe muttered . "It all makes sense now."

"Not really. I didn't actually kill them, that's violating the number one rule of no-killing humans. I just hired someone to do them."

Michael smirked as he stepped closer towards her with every word. Her body trembled slightly at the thought of getting wiped from existense. What would it be like to not exist? A question she never thought she would ever have until now.

Memories passed by before her eyes. Dan... Trixie... Lucifer... Ella... Linda... Maze...Charlotte... Amenadiel... Her whole life flashed before her eyes just like that in a blink of an eye. "But please..." She practically pleaded. "Don't hurt them." She didn't need to list the names for him to know who she meant.

He nodded grimly and picked up Azrael's blade. He was about to plunge it into her chest when suddenly-

"Mom?" Trixie walked down the staircase and into the living room. She was still wearing her pyjamas and brought Miss Alien with her for company. She couldn't sleep and decided to head down for something to eat (probably some chocolate cake) but didn't know that her mother would still be up at such a late hour.

She was bewildered when she saw a stranger who looked similar to Lucifer stand in front of her mother, holding a weapon in his hands, seeming as he were about to stab her. "Who are you? And why are you in our house? Are you Lucifer's brother?" Beatrix made a rough guess, but nonetheless a correct one.

"Monkey, you should be in bed." Chloe said, trying to keep her calm. "Just go back to sleep, okay?" She said, but that only made Trixie frown.

"If you honestly think I'm going to do that then you're crazy," Trixie scoffed, glaring at Michael.

And then she proceeded to pull out a knife from her pocket, throwing it in Michael's direction. The knife hit perfectly at the edge of his suit, pining him towards the wall. He tried to pull the knife off, but Trixie moved faster, taking out one of Maze's hell-forged blades and holding it against his throat.

"Trix-" Chloe tried to stop her from continuing but failed ultimately.

The young girl stared at Michael, and the Archangel chuckled a bit. "Why are you here?! TELL ME!" She said, threatening to slit his throat. She shouted a few swear words in Lilim that Maze had taught her few days ago- so I guess the training came in handy.