Everything Is Okay

[Literally one of the longest chapters I've ever written]

Chloe drank three shots of liquor, trying to process everything that had just happened. Trixie was sound asleep so she didn't want to blast the TV to its full volume and wake her up. She looked through her phone gallery of the pictures they took on the date. Right before Lucifer knelt down and proposed to her, that is.

She sighed. She didn't know what to do. Her head was spinning, so she decided to just head to bed. She might have a fresher mind perspective tomorrow.

She went to bed and cuddled in with Trixie, who was still snoring. She closed her eyes, letting herself drift to sleep.

*****

THE NEXT MORNING

After dropping Trixie off at school, Chloe drove to the crime scene. Ella was over there, taking pictures of the victim and closely observing the body. "Hey Decker!" She smiled as she greeted, and then looking around, she frowned. "Where's Lucifer?"

Chloe looked around as well but he wasn't there. "I don't know either..." Worry was written all over her face.

"I'm sure it's nothing to worry about." Ella said, brushing it off. "He did say he wouldn't be here as often because he took over the family business." She said.

"Yeah..." Chloe muttered.

"I'm sure he'll probably be back tomorrow." She told her, then turning her focus back to the victim, she continued. "Victim is a 38 year old man..."

Everything about the case was fuzzy to Chloe. She was worrying about Lucifer. She knew it definitely had something to do with the other night. She decided to go to Lux after the case was over.

*****

Lucifer opened his eyes, taking in his surrounding. The memories of what happened last night came rushing to him. He shut his eyes, not wanting to think about it anymore.

He was surprised as he sat up from his bed as the air was covered with the scent of bacon. He dressed up in his robe, following the scent into the kitchen. [I don't even know if Lucifer even has a kitchen lol]

"What the-" Lucifer mumbled as he saw the stove turned on with pieces of bacon lying in the pan. Cracked egg shells and plate of French toast sat right there on the kitchen counter. "Morning, Luci." Amenadiel called, frying some eggs.

"Brother, what are you doing here?" Lucifer thought he went back home last night.

"I came here but you were still asleep so I thought of making breakfast for you." Amenadiel said, putting the fried eggs and bacon onto with the plate with French toast. "Here." He gave the plate to his brother.

"And since when have you ever made me breakfast?" He asked, frowning.

"I just wanted to be here for you since..." Amenadiel paused.

"I don't need to be taken care of like a child just because the detective rejected me,Amenadiel." He huffed, taking a bite out of the French toast. He had to admit it was quite good, he gobbled up the entire meal in a minute.

After cleaning up the kitchen, Amenadiel needed to head back home to take care of Charlie. He sighed as he cleared up his things and headed towards the elevator. "Bye Luci."