What Do You Desire?

AT CHLOE'S APARTMENT

Chloe sat on her desk, burying herself into work. She looked through files and paperwork for the case, trying to find any scrap of information on the blade. She knew all the searching would be a total waste of time, because the only information she will ever find about it is from Maze.

Trixie finished her homework and she sat on the sofa, watching the same exact movie for at least 8 times. She suddenly giggled at one part of the movie for 5 minutes straight and Chloe decided to go and check on her. "Hey Trix-"

Chloe's eyes gazed across towards the TV screen. A male movie character was kneeling down, proposing to a girl. "Will you marry me?" The guy asked, smiling at her. She covered her mouth as her eyes widen with surprise, her eyes locked into his. "Yes!" She answered almost immediately and then went forward and they kissed.

It almost seems as if the universe was constantly reminding her about the events last night.

[Suppose it could be arranged even though it's not in this case]

Just then Chloe turned around to find Lucifer standing behind him. "Hello detective," he said in his usual British accent. "I knocked but you didn't hear so I came in."

"Lucifer!" Trixie exclaimed as she jumped towards him and hugged him. "Hello little human," Lucifer stiffened and patted her head out of awkwardness.

"Hey Lucifer..." Chloe said. "Are you alright?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" He asked, tilting his head slightly towards the right. "Anyways detective, if you don't mind I just came here to ask you a simple question and then I'll be on my merry way." He said.

"Oh okay."

He cleared his throat, walking a step forward towards Chloe, gazing into her eyes. "Detective... Chloe, what do you desire?"

Her pupils suddenly dilated and she mumbled. "I..." She continued staring at him. But then suddenly she shook her head, escaping from his gaze. "Did you seriously try to use your mojo thing on me?" She frowned.

"Uh..."

"You tried that before, it didn't work, and it's not going to work now either." She said.

*awkward silence*

"Umm... okay then, uh... I'll won't bother you and your offspring any longer." He said, walking out.

"Wait, Lucifer-" She was about to say something but decided not to.

*****

AT THE CRIME SCENE: Walmart

"Didn't mean to call you in the evening, but looks like the murderer struck again. Have you eaten dinner yet?"

"Yeah, apparently Trixie loves eating tacos now." She smiled.

"Me too!" Ella replied. "So victim this time is a woman who's name is Olivia and her boyfriend Rick. They both graduated university and just started dating recently." Ella explained the case. "But the twist is, the weapon used was the exact same one from the last murder."