part 10

"Just stop it," IU yelled, and then IU stormed out of their room angrily, leaving the triplets alone by themselves.

"Now I'm sure all of them are like that," Jeongin said while treating Sam.

"It's painful," Sam said while caressing her cheeks, and tears started to flow.

"We know, we are also feeling your pain," Felix said, caressing her cheeks.

"All of them are the same," the three of them said in unison.

On the other hand, IU entered her room and started to hit her hand mercilessly, throwing her things here and there, and shouting like a maniac. At that time, Lee also came in.

When he saw IU in that state, he understood that something had happened with her. He immediately hugged her. Initially, IU pushed him, but he was stronger than her. He waited for her to calm down, and finally, he felt her hot tears coming from her eyes.

"What happened to my sweetheart?" he asked calmly. "I'm... *sniff*... I'm not a good mother, Lee... *sniff*," she said while sobbing.

"Did our sons say anything to you?" Lee asked.

She shook her head.
"Then what happened to my cutie?" He kissed her cheeks.

"When our Chan and Minho were only 5 years old, Changbin and Hyunjin were only 2 years old, and Han and Seungmin were just one year old, I left them.
I was never there to comfort them, teach them, hold their hands to walk, and I never even touched Felix, I.N, and Sam. Even when I was there for them, I'm a really bad mother," IU said and started crying.

"Shh, it's not your fault, not even theirs. It's just the fault of our destiny or my fault that I did not save you," Lee said with pain in his eyes.
"It's not yours."

"Then it's not yours either, but we can make our future better."
"How?"

"We can be a better and happier family," Lee said.

"Hope so."

(It's really important to notice, guys. Well, I'm going on vacation, so I don't think I will have time to write this story for some time, but I promise I will come back very soon and complete this story as soon as possible)